46. Trapped

Author Pov

During reception, Sandya look so gorgeous with her unicorn styles quince dress. Divya was wearing a beautiful high low v neck navy colour knee length dress. Arjun look dashing and attractive with his slim fit black 3 pieces suits. He look so hot and macho. Every women were eye raping him including Divya who still stunned with his look and couldn't take her eyes from him though she get caught by him. He just smirk at her and delight as he still have effect on her. The functions start with Vinay's grandfather's speech and after that a pictures videos of their love stories has been played.

 The functions start with Vinay's grandfather's speech and after that a pictures videos of their love stories has been played

(Arjun's & Divya's outfits)

(Sandya's dress)

Arjun go to Divya's side and asked her for a dancing as people were dancing at the dancing area.

Throughout the days Divya didn't talk to him and keep avoiding since his behaviours when she was playing hide and seek with kids.

She was surprised and hesitated to dance with him and thought in her mind, this could be their last meet. Hence she don't want to missed the chance to be close with him that too with his permission. So, she put her hand on his palm and went to dance area.

As they were dancing, Arjun move to her too close and wrapped his hands around her waist. Divya put her hands around his neck and keep her gaze on his chest unable to look at his beautiful grey blue eyes.

Arjun pulls her more to him as there is no space between them except their clothes in between. She unconsciously lean to him and draped her hand around his waist and rest her head in his chest listening to his heartbeat.

Both of them can feel their warm bodies and enjoying their proximity. They just wanted to stay like this forever.

Divya drown to his intoxication smells and had tingling feelings in her stomach.

They were dancing in slow motions according to music.

It become very awkward with their silence after few minutes. Unable to withstand Arjun's intense gaze on her and the silence, Divya initiated the conversations by asking how is him doing?, how his family member's doing? and when is his marriage with Sandana?.