19. His mother passed away

Author Pov

Time pass. Now Divya and Sandya in their final year. Even though, Divya was busy with her studies and curriculum activities, she will regularly visit Arjun's house and his hospital.

Arjun's mom health condition becoming bad as her body rejecting the medicines. But she still looking happy and excited to meet Divya. She liked Divya from the first day she saw her and know something about Divya that no one else knowing. She don't know how to tell Divya as she also not confident about the matter.

Arjun take over the hospital temporarily replacing his mother's position and take rest from his doctor's position as he want concentrate on the hospital management.

The hospital had so much complicated problems than he assume. The problems are from inside people. He finds the root of problem after investigating carefully. It's took him six months to clearly pinpointing the problems.

Before his mother take over the hospital business, it were managed by some trusted people of his grandparents from his mother side.

Although before it's had small swindling activities but it's never effect the progress of hospital. The trusted people by his grandparent becomes angry after Vidya take over the business side. They thought soon they can take over the hospital from Vidya's father. They also couldn't eat the money as they did before.

His mother is a good businesswoman but she easily trusted people blindly like his grandparents. So the greedy people were planning some manipulate evil game planning to make hospital down.

Vidya managed to tackles all the game planning that were playing without her known. The real game were started after Vidya fell in to sick. She couldn't concentrated on business as her health didn't allow it. Her siblings also not exactly understanding the business management and due to some bad decisions that they took listening to the trusted peoples. The hospital is near to fall down.

Fortunately, Arjun able to take over before anything and took some actions to make the hospital to stand back on it's feet. It's going to be near 2 years he took over the hospital business. He change everything and make new policy for hospital benefits. He hired dedications and talented doctors, he signed partnership with some biotechnology companies that were approved by governments. He also hired professional consultancy for the hospital and did many other things.

For past 3 months, Vidya's condition becomes very bad and Arjun worried for her health. Her body rejecting all the medicines and treatment.

Arjun saw for past days from the meet with Divya until now his mother always had smile on her face. She also become more talkative when she talks about Divya to him. He know that his mother become very closed and adore Divya.

For this 3 months, Vidya were admited in hospital as Arjun's order. He don't want take risk on his mother's health.

She always asking for his father but no one could reach Rajveer as he was busy in his new research and stay at his lab.

Arjun although busy with hospital management but he always make sometime to spend with his mother. He can tell that his mother becomes weaker day by day.

Everyday he visit his mother, she always asked about his father. He still couldn't reach his father and because of this his anger rise towards his father. Arjun hope that his father could come before anything happen.

Divya aware with Vidya's health conditions. So she also make some time to visit her at hospital to give some accompany and crack some jokes to make his mother happy. Divya getting attach to her and already started to like her.

Tomorrow her final exam are going to started. So she plan to visit Vidya at hospital today since she couldn't make from tomorrow until her exam is finished.

At hospital, she went to meet Arjun first before she go to Vidya's ward. Arjun look troubled and look angry with something. Don't want to became the victim of his anger.

She run to Vidya's ward. There she telling about her days and about her exams to Vidya. Vidya patiently listening to her rambling with smile on her face. She can tell that she look exactly as her father. Everytime she look at Divya she felt guilty but she don't want to say anything to make her life miserable. She wanted Divya to be always smiling and happy like this. Divya bade bye to her and went to hostel.

It's been two week since her last visit of Vidya. She was busy with exams and promised Sandya that she will give her 100 percent on her final and won't call or disturb Arjun. She already miss him a lot.

She knew from Vinay that last week Vidya was discharge to home. She thought her discharge was because her conditions become better. So she was happy with news and focus on her exam.

Divya wasn't aware the real reason for Vidya's discharging from hospital. She came to home because her conditions become serious and she don't want spend her last days at hospital beds.

Rajveer come home after his research become success but only get shock with the news his wife conditions become worst.

Although Arjun happy that his father manage to come home but he hates for his father not presence attitude when they need him. He will always frown or glared at his father when their path meet.

Tomorrow was last day of their exams, Divya having last paper syndrome. She playing with her phone without studying. Her behaviour irked Sandya so she snatched Divya's phone and switch off.

That night, Vidya conditions become very worst and she was quickly brought to hospital. Vidya was in surgery room for straight 7 hours. Her family and everybody becomes very despair and somehow deep inside them they know that bad news are approaching them and mentally preparing for that.

Arjun looks scared and numbness with his mother in surgery theater. For the first time he was crying miserably and praying for his mother recovery but his prayer today didn't heard by God. The doctors was confirmed that the surgery failed and his mother is no more. Arjun fainted listening to that news and deep inside him, he started to blame God.

Divya who was happy with her exam finished and wanted to get her sleep before visiting Arjun and Vidya. She was switch on the phones only bombard with countless messages and calls from Vinay and Aatharva. She read the message that saying Vidya passed away in this early morning.

She was devastated with the news and tears in her eyes keep pouring. She couldn't stop her tears. The only person she imagine as her mother is no more and she could not imagine how Arjun will handle this news. She need to strong for both of them. She thought.

Later, Vinay came to pick up her and Sandya to Arjun's house for funerals.

She saw him, he look soulless and miserable. She wanted comfort him but he already had someone beside him. A girl around her age was sitting with Arjun and comforting him by rubbing his back and having his head on her left shoulder. They look pretty close. Divya and Sandya were sitting at one of corners while silently crying and send prayers for his mother.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read

Thank You