47. Rumours

Author Pov

After learned the news about Divya's resignations at the art gallery museum. Siddhart and his family becomes reckless.

They regret for wasting their time when she was in their radar. They should hurried to get her. They know better Arjun won't let Divya just like that.

Now, Arjun with her it will be very hard to get close with her. But in deep down their heart, they are happy because Arjun with Divya and he will protect her from that greedy people.

They know Arjun didn't divorce Divya as she thought and also know he loved her. Everybody can see it how Arjun look at Divya and behave around her.

The fact Divya still didn't know it will be their advantages. So they should rush now before Divya get realised about Arjun's love.

They are not bad people but they just want to protect Divya and be with her without gets her hates. They wanted to marry Siddhart with her so she will be theirs.

They scared if one day she know the truth, she will hate them. They also scared about her safety now as that greedy people already knew about the truth. They won't waste any time before get her not like them.

Little they know that greedy people already start their plan to get her and destroy her.

They feel cheated all this long and they didn't killed her that time because they thought they got what they wanted but didn't expect there have twist in that.

This time, they will make sure to not repeat their mistakes again and will correct their mistakes by destroying her.

Divya Pov

I thought I would able to escape from Arjun's but here again I am with him.

I don't know what is my feeling right now. I feel so delight to be with Arjun and also scared to be with him. I feared of myself. I don't think I able to let go Arjun again and I scared my love on him become obsessed and hurt him.

Right now Arjun attitudes towards me is not helping me at all. He being so closed to me and very touchy. He really confusing me. I don't know what's actually on his mind.

He change my desk inside his office cabin and he also being near with me more than Sadhana or should I say he actually ignored her.

Is it something happen between them?. Arjun behave very cold to her and he spoke with her in very formal and professional voice. Not only her but also Nidhiya aunty.

I heard Arjun broke up with her a year ago but Sadhana still pestering him. Really?. I actually should feel sad right? But I feel so happy and glad with the news. That means Arjun is still single and I still have my chances.

I was following Arjun to his visiting patients rounding schedules with Sadhana and two other intern doctors. I have no idea why I have to follow him and I don't like the ward smells. Even before our divorce also I would avoid following him in the wards.

Throughout the visits, he keep holding my hands and only released when he checks patients. Now everybody looking at us with questioning look and some were glared at me.

Now the rumours about our relationship are spreading and some even assuming Arjun and me already married. Well that is truth but we are divorced already.

Arjun seems like didn't mind about the rumours and he like enjoying it. If you think I'm happy then you are right, I actually feel so happy and excited with the rumours. Rumours about me and Arjun. Something I was wished before.

Nidhiya aunty and Sadhana push me in the toilet and give warning to stay away from Arjun or they will do something to make me regret for not listening to them. I don't understand what's wrong with them?. Did all rich people and smart people are like this?. I don't think so. Vinay and Sandya are not like them.

I shock to saw Siddhart at here. I know he was a doctor but I didn't know he was working at here.

I run to him and greet him but he didn't surprised as me. Maybe he also know about the rumours.

"Hey Sid! I never know you  worked at here. Actually, it's wonderful to have you here. I thought we would not able to meet again". I said to Siddhart while slapping his arm countless times.

"Yes, I worked here almost 3 years and I'm not shock you don't know about me. Since you only look at Arjun all that time and never give a glance to us. I also happy to see you here again. He said with sad smile and dissapointed tone.

I was confused, didn't he happy to see me here? Why he look sad and dissapointed?.

Divya, stop with ridiculous assumptions. Why would he dissapointed and he also said he happy with you being here. He must be sad because of some others problems.

Like that, I spent my lunch hour with Siddhart while talking about random things. Siddhart is not with his usual self but he listening to all ramblings.

I wanted to introduce Sid to Sandya and Vinay. They would mingle well together. I have to wait for that until both of them coming back from their honeymoons in Bali, Indonesia.

I went to Arjun's cabin as my desk at there. Arjun still not come back here as he busy with some medical cases.

Did i told, Hitler aka my chief treating me very nice since I join back. I wonder why. I think he realised his cruel treatment towards me and know my values after my absences.

He didn't give me much works or scold me like before. Though he will glared at me when I didn't finish his works on time.

I was sleeping in my desk at time Arjun enter and wake up with door opening sounds.

He kept look at me until he takes  his seats.

"Don't tell me, you were sleeping all this time without finishing the works I given to you. He asked me

I grin at him and shake my head left and right immediately.

"No! Who told you?. I was thinking a solution about the problems and were praying to God, give strength to me to finish the work. Before you interrupting me". I said to him and blinking my eyes innocently.

He stare at me and give a sarcastic reply.

"Yes, I trust you as I trust Annie won't bite my new slippers".

I sighed and continue my works as he doing his works.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read

Thank You