18. His house

Divya Pov

Holidays have started, I'm going to miss Arjun since I cannot meet him like before since this is his last year.

Last week, after exam I went to see Arjun as that day was his birthday. Birthday is something awkward and unfamiliar for me and Sandya. We have never celebrated our birthday. Not only us but most of our orphanage kids. It's just feel like another day because we don't have parents who will remember our birthday and celebrate for us.

Sandya hates her birthday as her mother passed away on her birthday. She still believe it's all her fault and her misfortune cause her mother's life end.

I know my birthday and my name from the chain locket I wear. I have it around my neck since I came to orphanage. It's only thing I have in memories of my parents. It's lucky charm for me and I never took it off even when take bath.

So coming to Arjun's birthday, I buy him a diary for his birthday. Last year, I didn't give anything because I didn't know his birthday. It's still awkward for me to celebrates someone's birthday, I just gave him the gift and wish him.

 It's still awkward for me to celebrates someone's birthday, I just gave him the gift and wish him

(Her chain)

Yesterday's there have some small farewell party for final years student. Vinay looks so happy since last week, I think something happen between him and Sandya because Sandya also behave so weird, she will blushing with hearing his name only.

Before party, I manage brainwash Vinay to persuade Arjun to go his house and he succeeds.

So, here I am dressing elegantly as I can so I can make good impression with his family. I don't really feel nervous or panick like many other normal people when they visit their lover's family.

Moreover I feel so excited to meet his family because I wanted to know about him more and his family. I wore dark khaki colour dress which ends below my knees. Arjun wear white cotton shirt with black jeans. He look so cool and I always like him in white or black. The both colour really suits him very well and it's make him more dashing than he is.

 The both colour really suits him very well and it's make him more dashing than he is