62. The Past (2)

Author Pov

Divagar was back to his family at London and was happily spent his time.

He still didn't know the real reason for his immediate commands from his family. When he asked they just shook it off by saying they missed him and wanted to meet him.

Although he was happy with his family but he missed Vijiya more. It's already been two days since he left India. Though they not living together and talking to each other everyday but they still met once a day.

Here he couldn't see her also cannot contact her and it's frustrating him more.

While Vijiya too miss him badly and after he went to London. She receive a big assignments from a big magazine company in Paris. They wanted her to draw for their magazine after they saw her paintings in India art show gallery.

Third day of him in London, Divagar family and Vidya family gather at Singhania mansion as they receive news about Vidya's pregnancy. Everybody were celebrating the happy news with Sharma's family too.

Vidya and Rajveer were planning to visit Rajveer's grandparents at USA as they couldn't travel to UK to celebrate the event. Rajveer Singhania is only child in the  Singhania families. Therefore, Vidya's pregnancy is big joyful news in their families.

Two days later, Nidhiya and her parents visit Divagar's family for a dinner. There his family break the news about getting him married to Nidhiya. Divagar shocked and bewildered with news since he  never thought Nidhiya like that and also he now in love with Vijiya.

Divagar straightforwardly said about his intentions not wanted to marrying Nidhiya as he not ready yet and he couldn't think Nidhiya more than his friend.

Divagar's family and Nidhiya's family didn't take him serious and persuade him to say okay as love would be blooming when they spent time together after their marriage.

Divagar was frustrated with this and couldn't find any reason to avoid from this situations. So he blurt out about his marriage with Vijiya. It's was pin silence after Divagar's words. Nobody were talking and everybody looked very shocked and angry.

Nidhiya and her family angry with his rejection and shame while his family angry because of embarrassment.

Divagar's father throw he out of his house and cut all his ties from that moments for shaming him and didn't inform them about his secret marriage with unknown girl. Mr. Ramachandran very conscious about caste and status.

Nidhiya was burning with hatred and jealous wanted to take revenge on Divagar for humiliating her. Therefore, she persuade her parents to block Divagar to work at any hospital in India. She wanted him to suffer and regret for his decisions.

Divagar back to Delhi after that night. He was so heartbreak and sad listening to his father's decision and his mother's constant crying. But he then consoled himself by thinking his father was not in right state and didn't meant what he said. Later when his anger calm down He will contact him.

He as usual was stayed at his working hospital hostel but after a week he was chased out from there. Fortunately, he already finished his final year at dental program and get his licences.

So, without any choice he went to Vijiya's house. Vijiya was shocked to saw his conditions and after heard him. She felt very guilty and sorry for him. She feel she was the reason for all his misfortunes.

Days passed and they struggles become worst as Divagar couldn't get any job at any hospitals. Vijiya's conditions also bad as she receive too many threatens to leave Divagar from unknown and her father demanding huge money from her by blackmailing using her sister.