21. He changed

Arjun Pov

Next morning, I woke up as I felt something heavy and soft on me. I open my eyes to see a peaceful sleeping Divya with completely lying on me.
Her head on my chest, wounded my waist with her arms and her legs wrap on my thighs. She sleeping on me like koala sleep hugging a tree.

I just stay like that for awhile enjoying last moments with her because from today onwards I'm not longer the old Arjun.
I have to changed to keep my promised with amaa and focus on my dream.

Divya will be great distractions for me to keep my promised. I can feel that my heart started to accept her since I really felt much more better with Divya's comfort and I able to get my sleep without sleeping pills for the first time. I need keep her away from me.

I look at her, she really sleep well with pouting her lips. I try to push her away without waking her up but she tightens her grip on me. I sighed and try to wake her up this time. She whining while snuggle into me more.

I shake her, now she stir and try to open her eyes. She blink for a second look at me, she then grin at me and again went to sleep. This girl so impossible. I shake her hard this time and now she open her eyes immediately and look at me with her sleepy eyes. I gestured her our position, she look confused first later she realised. She startled with our position and quickly move away from me. Due to her fast move, she stumble with her legs and fall on her bums. She look so adorable.

She quickly get up and run to corner of my room near balcony. She then clasp her hand in front of her with head down. Sometimes I really don't understand her and how her brain is working.

I ignored her and went to my bathroom for my morning chores. After get ready, I went down to dining room and saw everybody present for breakfast. Divya later join us by wearing her previous cloth.

After had breakfast, I drop her at hostel before going to hospital. Reached to her hostel, but she didn't get down. She look at me, lean to me and kiss me on cheeks and then run away. I sighed. This is what I scared of, she started to have hope on me after yesterday's gestures. I cannot let this to happen.

I promised to amaa to make our hospital become No 1. Although the hospital back to its own feet but it's not enough for me. I also have to focus on my actual dream.

I wanted to create and find medicine for schizophrenia. For the first time, I felt something challenged when I was doing my MBBS.

This mental disorder is the most puzzling disease where till now the disease has no defining medical tests. I get into this when my professor at Oxford presenting about this case. I found it's really interesting.

While doing my MBBS, I have secretly reading about schizophrenia and communicates with the patients suffering with this disease. The patients suffer of ability to distinguish between reality and fantasy. They are not violent but they prefer to be alone. Sometimes they can be dangerous to society as they have feelings of being threatened by their surroundings. I promised myself until I completing everything I won't let anything to distract me.

Divya Pov
I feel so happy when I wake up with Arjun today. It's feel so unreal. I get my hope high with Arjun being close to me and accept my presence and my comfort.

I think he also started to like me. The happiness I felt cannot be described in words. With that happiness I become more bold and kiss Arjun on his cheeks. I feel very shy. Wow, now I behave like girly,Hehehe.

Next day, I couldn't meet Arjun at all and he didn't reply my messages or attend my calls. Therefore, I have to contact my partner in crime, my dingo, Vinay to know about him. Dingo said that Arjun becomes busy as he went back to his doctor position too. I sighed exasperated.

I think he wanted to get himself busy to distract him from aunt's death. It's okay if he busy and couldn't contact me, because I will go towards him.

Next day, I went to his hospital (Family Health Hospital) to meet him. I was so joyful to meet but he totally avoiding me. He even shouted at me to not disturbing him. It's actually hurt me with his sudden cold behaviour.

I thought we make progress but it was opposite to it. Before this even he will gets annoy with me but he never shout at me. He feel so distant.

I feel unfamiliar with this Arjun. If he think that I will give up on him after his different behaviour then he wrong. I would never gives up on no matter how rude and harsh you are because I know you better than you think. I can feel that you not be sincerely rude with me. I can see your act Arjun. Arjun that I know is very kind to hurt anyone. He keep ignoring me, glaring at me and throwing some rude comments for this past one week. But I care less for all this.

He all of sudden hired bodyguards just to push me away. Really?. It's unbelievable. Nothing can stop me even this stupid bodyguards.

How I was wrong with them!. They are truly pain in the ass. They so adamant to keep me away from my Arjun. They even told me to be 100 meter away from Arjun or I will be jailed for stalking and disturbing.

I cannot contact him and only can see him from faraway. I miss him so much. If he made eye contact to me he will pretend like he don't know me or I was not there. Why he doing this?. I really curious and if I said his behaviour didn't cause pain to me then it's will be totally lie because it's hurt terribly.

Me being myself, I tried to bribe the bodyguards with so many things but they never fall for my tricks. I even try act pitiful and crying but still not work out.

One day, they even hurt me while throwing me out from Arjun's office. Luckily, Vinay was there to catch me or I will be seriously get injured. He then scold them to never hurt me or they will face bad consequences.

"Aww, so sweet of you, now only you behave like a true brother. Come I will treat you an ice-cream". I said to him and instantly his eyes lit up.

Well, to be honest I won't said thank you or sorry except for terrible mistakes to people I loved. If i feel thanked and sorry I will give them a treat. I have this weird believed that if we say thank you and sorry that means it is secret promise that you won't troubling them for the same matter.

I give up on bodyguards and come with another solution that is disguise myself.

My first attempt is, I pretend to be patient by wearing wig but still they recognised me. I do many disguise and they still can identify me. I really wonder how they know it was me?.

Hence my changing get ups planning is also failed, I come with another plan which is sneak in without anyone knowing. For that I make sure I know the bodyguards schedules and meal time. I also study the layout of building to know the escapes route and that is by back door. The only thing I have to be careful is to make sure that no one is stand by at there.

I proceed my plan next day and I was successfully enter the building but only until the reception area. I think my guardian Angel always sleep whenever I need her. I was caught but with little luck on my side I saw banner of job vacancy for Junior Personnel Assistant to CEO which means personnel assistant to Arjun. I have work to do which is blackmailing Vinay to help me to get in this position because I know Arjun will never hired me up.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read

Thank You