Eric's back (4x10)

Maria/Tes P.O.V

It was a massacre as blood & limbs went flying. Antonia had all the vampires in a killing frenzy. It was a bloody mess as we made our way to Bill. He was trying to fight off Eric but it was a losing fight. Antonia also ordered the sheriffs to help kill Bill.

"Eric!" I yelled as he tossed Bill off the stage

"Must kill the king." He grumbled as he tried to move around me

"Let him go!" I growled as I pushed him back towards the stage

Bill got to his feet & kept Sookie behind him. They watched as I kept Eric away. Despite giving him my blood, I was still stronger than him. It was easy to manoeuvre him away from them. I had to put in a bit more force to do so as he was slightly stronger. I was focused until I heard Sook scream. He used the split second I looked away to toss me into a merchandise table off to the side.

Eric. Fight her! Don't let her control you." I begged as I got up

He didn't listen to me as he smacked the gun out of Bill's hand. Bill pushed Sookie back away from their fight. I was about to join in until I noticed the other Sheriff's recovering from their gunshots. I quickly snapped their necks to keep them down before joining Sookie.

"Tes, get her out now!" Bill yelled as Eric stalked him with a tiki torch

"No more!" Sook yelled as we shot out fairy light at Eric

Our extreme frustration made the blasts stronger & radiate out farther. It hit all the mind-controlled vampires. I worriedly looked on as Eric looked dazed. It seemed like he was remembering things. Bill took the opportunity to grab Eric by the neck & force him on his knees. 

"Bill wait. I think he's..." I interrupted as he prepared to take his head off

"Get off me." Eric grumbled, signifying he was back

With that cocky look, he was his normal self. Bill was slightly relieved. Roy's cowardish yelp cause us to look up at their balcony. The 3 of us snarled as they vanished, taking the other sheriffs.

"We have to help these poor people." Flanagan called out as she was drenched in blood

"Bill. Image." She chided before carrying on her charity work

Bill nodded as he went to help. Sook went to his side & held him tightly. I smiled at their touching reunion. Eric snuck up on me & gently touched my arms. 

"Thank you." He whispered into my ear. I turned around to face him & saw that sweeter, gentle side.

"For what?" I asked

"For not giving up on my selfish, obnoxious, manipulative self." He said

I was going to say something sweet but Bill was heading our way. We broke apart & waited for him. Flanagan was going to glamour the entire hotel. We were good to head home. Bill still had to deal with the witches. 

We followed them into the SUVs & went to Bill's. Bill & Sookie headed upstairs to talk. We were given the living room to figure out our next steps. We sat on the couch as I nervously tapped my foot.

"I remember everything. Us. Nothing's changed." He said 

"Except you." I replied as I eyed the ground

"I haven't changed. I'm just...more. The other Eric is still here." He argued

"It's the old you that makes me nervous." I confided as I looked into his eyes