Boo It's Russell (5x06)

Maria/Tes P.O.V

As I thought, it was a trap. Alcide shifted to fight his attacker & get free from his hold. More wolves sprang from the coolers. Eric & Bill got ambushed trying to chase after us. I had 4 go after me, separating me from Sook. But I laughed at their size. These wolves were nothing more than dogs. 

They tried lunging at me to knock me down. But, I slid under the leader of the pack. They ended up knocking into each other. I quickly turned on my knee & fired at them. The burst setting made quick work of them. It was just in time as Russell cornered Sook. It was a short sprint to reach him & hold him by his neck like a feral cat.

"Miss me, Russell?" I snarled before punching him hard in the side

I heard his ribs shatter from the impact & smirked as he dribbled out blood. I enjoyed breaking his arm before dropping him. But, I stood protectively in front of Sook. Sook didn't give him much time to recover before blasting him with her light. He was slammed into the opposite wall. 

"Haahaa, there is that aspect of both of you, which I loathe." he laughed before looking at us in annoyance

"Look at me." Eric growled as he grabbed Russell's face. I saw his wolf lying dead next to Russell with a few shots to the chest. 

"I want to be the last thing you ever see." He gloated as Russell gave his attention

They stared at each other as Russell seemed content to die. Eric was ready to drive in the stake until Bill came up behind. I was going to grab him until Sook held my arms. She knew I'd never hurt her so Bill was safe for now. 

"He dies, we die. Most certainly." Bill cautioned

"But, if we take him back alive. Maybe we don't have to die." He bargained

"Unlikely." Eric refused

"But not impossible." Bill hoped

I was getting pissed & was about to use magic to toss him off. But, he decided to stop threatening him with the stake. He moved to his side & hovered over his hand as he decided to reason with Eric. 

"Maybe you're ready to die. Maybe you're just bored after 1,000 years. But, you do not make that decision for me." Bill pleaded

"Eric, please." I begged as Eric was only growling 

Eric reluctantly retracted his fangs & slowly pulled back his stake. It was just in time as the Authority swarmed the place. I moved back into the wall as much as possible as they trampled their way in. They had their guns pointed at Russell's chest as the squad leader, a chancellor, contained the scene. 

We watched from the side as they cuffed Russell. As they swept the area, Bill & Eric gave me back my guns. I pretended to be Eric pet which worked as the Chancellor ignored us. Once, I had my stuff I went back to console Sook. My timing was great as they were hauling Russell away. 

"You better hope you are not around when I am fully restored. And, oh, I will be authority!" Russell swore before spitting on the Chancellor's shoes

"What fucking Authority do you have? Given to you by what?! Lilith? Idiots. You're no better than humans with your absurd magical thinking. There is no Lilith." He insulted before getting satisfyingly back-handed

"That is blasphemy." the Chancellor smirked before Russell was dragged away

"You're fucking worse than humans. You might as well be praying to leprechauns or unicorns or the motherfucking Kardashians. That makes just as much sense." He sneered