Maniacs in Charge (5x09)

Maria/ Tes P.O.V

Last night was hectic. I hung around the woods during Alcide's pack meeting. Luckily, Marcus sent me a coven car to use. I got to their meeting place quick & was armed. It was good that I came since a young kid was running for his life. I grabbed him & led him to the car. I locked the doors & headed back.

Alcide was beaten up pretty bad. Martha & his #2, Rikki, were already tending him. They growled at me when I approached. I snarled back instinctively, scaring them. But, we quickly stopped messing around & helped him. They drove his truck while he was in my car. We drove to his house & I laid him on the bed.

They helped clean him up while I wiped the kid's memory. It was easy to make him forget. I put him to sleep before using magic to send him home. Now, I could focus on Alcide & send them home. He woke up as I was healing him. He appreciated my help & the others.

He explained the meeting. JD was a scumbag & horrible pack master. He was upset that he couldn't beat him. But, he was glad the kid was ok. To make matters worse, JD kicked him out of the pack. Alcide felt defeated so I did my best to cheer him up & give him hope. We cuddled in bed but I got spoked 10-minutes in. Something scared Sookie so I had to leave. Alcide understood & asked me to call him when I got in.

I drove home as fast as I could. I called Sook on the way & got the details. Warlow's spirit managed to scare her in the bathroom. She called Lafayette for some psychic help. But, she got his voicemail for now. I assured her I was coming as fast as I could & would check it out. Sok was very shaken & stayed on the line as she waited in the living room.

Once I got home, I rushed in & headed for her bathroom. She watched from the doorway as I walked around. It felt off & gave me the chills. I moved closer to the spot & found the disturbance. It was a portal to some other realm like a prison. But, I couldn't seal it despite my hardest attempts.

She wasn't going to use it & had me collect her stuff to move into mine. I called up Alcide as she went to bed in mine. I didn't tell him about Warlow yet. He had enough problems. I left it at another mystery vampire after her. He was worried & asked if he should come over. I appreciated the offer but declined & reminded him to rest up.

I held her as she slept. Early in the morning, someone knocked on the door. I slowly came down & picked up on Lafayette's scent. His signature greeting also gave him away. I let him in & showed him the bathroom. Sook joined us when she heard us talking going up the stairs. When he got to the bathroom, we shut up & let him do his thing which was staring in the mirror.

"You see anything?" Sook asked after 20 minutes

"Yes. 1 fine ass motherfucker with beautiful eyelashes." He sarcastically replied

"Lafayette seriously. There was a creepy spirit in this bathroom. Now, are you gonna help me find out what it was or just stare at your vain ass self all night?" Sook scolded

"Alright." He agreed before shutting his eyes

"Creepy spirit thangy. Why you in Sookie's bathroom?" He called out

"Hello?" He asked after more silence

"I'm sorry Sook. I ain't got no goddamn clue how this shit works. I ain't Whoopie Goldberg in Ghost. Although, I am away prettier." He apologised

"Thanks for trying." She thanked him

"Still gonna charge your ass $100. Maybe more since Maria has that fancy car." He teased

"Put it on our tab." Sook laughed as we exited

"Don't push your greed." I replied as I lightly jabbed him