So long boys (3x12)

Maria/Tes P.O.V

I watched in horror as Eric & Russell drained her. Pam had me tied up well. I had to be careful when moving my arms as it tightened the chains on my neck. I wouldn't be any help if I choked myself out. I slowly kept at it as the morning came. I got loose but waited for Russell to leave. I made sure my chains remained in place until then.

Eric went outside first as a sign of good faith. Pam & Russell watched the security feed from the TV behind the bar. He was unburnt for now & motioned for Russell to come out. He was speechless at the reality of fairies. Pam cried in horror as we knew he was burning up soon. I even felt a little bit for the bastard.

Maria reaction:

"Let me go or she will die!" Bill begged

"My hands are shaking. I feel like a little child." Russell giggled, ignoring us

"Thousands of years...of night. You can't know." He continued

"What are you waiting for?" Pam sweetly encouraged

After a kind touch of the shoulder, he headed out. Out of habit, he shielded himself from the rays. Once the door closed fully, I dropped the chains & rushed to Sook. I bit into my wrist & started feeding her my blood.

As I cradled her head, I felt her pulse getting stronger. A few minutes later her eyes fluttered open. I sighed in relief as I didn't lose her. I held her down until her heartbeat was steadied. She was pissed at Bill & was giving me a full rant in my head. 

Pam reluctantly untied him as Sook sprang up in good health. With him free, she returned to watching the TV. He came to her side with a stupid fat grin. Sook immediately slapped him as I saw her fuming with rage.

"You fucking betrayed me. Again!" She scowled before pinching me

"You don't get to do that either." She glared

"I only pretended to betray you so that I could save your life. Again! And it worked, Russell is gone." Bill countered

"Where's Eric?" She noticed

"Outside burning." Pam whimpered

"What?" She gasped

"He bound himself by silver to Russell. It was the only way to kill him stealthily." I explained

"I can't let him do that. Why aren't..." She decided

"If you stop yammering, I can save my arsehole of a boyfriend. Let's go." I cut her off as I ran with her to the door