Everyone's got Drama (5x01-5x02)

Maria/Tes P.O.V

As usual, Marcus was furious with another Sookie issue. He muttered a lot of curses at her. He agreed to let me stay given who was after us. But, he wouldn't leave me on my own. The surrounding covens: Baton Rouge, New Orleans & Jackson, were put on high alert & given pictures of him. I appreciated the extra eyes since I couldn't reach Eric. With me stuck here, he began planning to confront the fairy elders without me. 

By the time my phone call ended, it was nearly nightfall. I joined Lafayette & Sook as they knelt by the grave. I took his place as he left to make some dinner. I consoled her as we waited. It was almost 30 minutes after nightfall until someone crawled out. It turned out to be Pam. 

"Uuggh! There is dirt in my bra." She complained as she tidied up

"Did it work?" Sook ignored 

"I don't fucking know." She snarkily replied

Sook went crazy trying to dig her up. But she started digging in the wrong end. Pam pointed her to the head as I passed her a cup of donor blood from my stash. She was already in a slightly bad mood & didn't need crappy TruBlood.

"Come on. Please be ok. Please." Sook begged as she finally found her

"Oh god. God." She mumbled as Tara wasn't awake. Pam had the sense to not mock as we cried.

"Sook? Maria?" Lafayette called out as we gave him a solemn headshake

"Noo. This can't fucking be." He croaked

With her not moving, we continued to mourn. That was until Tara jump scared us by popping out of the ground. We crawled away as she looked pissed.

"Tara." I stuttered as she dropped her fangs

She tried to grab Sook but I pushed her away. But she was relentless as she tried to shove me out the way. Her MMA fighting memories were back as we grappled each other. Her form was good but I had a huge advantage: my age. I got her pinned against a tree. Lafayette & Sook watched in fear behind me.

"Looks like you've got this. Soo, I'll get back to my job." Pam weaselled out

"You're her maker. Don't try ditching her on me." I hissed

"And I made her. She's your problem now. You owe me hybrid." She fired back

"She gon kill us." Lafayette brought up. 

Pam flashed to my side. I gave her room to face Tara.

"As your maker, I command you not to bite these 2 humans. Or the vampire." Pam ordered, getting Tara to stop snarling

"Comprende?" She asked, only receiving silence

"Huh, I think she got it." She smiled before grabbing her. I followed as she tossed her inside.

"Stay in the house." She ordered before shutting the back door

"Good luck kiddos. Ciao." She wished as Lafayette & Sook came running up. She ran off back to Fangtasia.

"What the hell do we do now?" Lafayette worried

"Let me get her into the cubby. Neither of you come in until I get you." I groaned

Before they could argue, Tara was pissed & wrecking the house. She served my point. They stayed put as I went in to wrangle her, again. This was going to be a long night.

Eric P.O.V

Following the docks, we were recaptured along with Nora. They hauled us into a van & drove off. We drove for a long time before arriving at a power plant. We were led to a desolate building. A skinny, pale brunette was waiting for us. Nora was led to her first. They knew each other as she affectionately greeted Nora.