Bill Reborn (6x01)

Maria/Tes P.O.V

Eric was pulling us along as we were all scared shitless. Bill came back with Lilith's strength. He was extremely dangerous and would be difficult to control. It had to be our luck for Bill to be the host for an utter psycho. 

Eric was very protective of us as he led us out. I appreciated it as Bill was tearing the place apart. The lights were slowly dying out which would make it very easy to get lost. As we got closer to the lift, things were familiar. I pushed Sookie ahead as Eric & I looked around for any signs of Bill. He was far away which was a relief. We booked it to the lift & had to pick Sookie up from some goop. I slumped against the wall as I felt relief from moving.

"You both ok?" He worried, holding my hand

"Yeah." Sook answered as I quickly shook my head

"Good." He smiled right before it stopped & lost power. I instinctively clutched his arm from our sudden entrapment.

With his free hand, he started pressing the buttons to get it started. But, it was completely dead. The only way out would be climbing up the cable to a service shaft or the next doors.

"The power's shut down." Eric shared

"Staying here isn't a bloody option." I muttered as Bill's snarls reverberated

"Fuck." Eric muttered

"Can we get to the elevator shaft?" She asked

"On it." I said as I started punching open the escape hatch

"It's sealed shut. You'll be at it for too long." Eric said as he started helping

"Not for long." I mumbled as I sputtered my light into a ball

"Move." I said as it finally charged up

I blasted the door clean off as it clattered down the shaft. With us free, Eric grabbed onto us & flew us out. We made it back to the entrance & grabbed a suv. Eric punched it as we smelled gas. Luckily, we made it before the building blew up. The others were alive at the side entrance as we skidded in front. I threw open the passenger door for everyone to pile in.

"Think it's time to ditch this party." Eric quipped

I moved into the third row as Alcide, Jason & Nora ran in. Alcide sat with me & hugged me tightly. I was happy to be back in his arms. Eric punched the gas once Jess got in. Bill's snarls scared us again as it was clear he survived the explosion. We were nearly home free until Nora had him stop the car. Everyone saw Bill caked in blood & entrails emerging from the fire.

"Is that Bill?" Jess stuttered

"Not anymore." Sook solemnly replied

"Get the fuck outta here!" Pam screamed

"Fucking go!" Jason agreed as Bill flew off

Eric sped off again as we all frantically searched the sky. I felt guilty for roping Alcide into this never-ending drama. He was so damn sweet & loyal that he'd come regardless of our relationship. I really owed it to him to make our life as normal as possible. I was praying Eric wouldn't go off the rails from my upcoming decision.

"I don't think he's following us anymore." Tara said after a couple of hours of driving

"Unless he's flying over our heads like a naked evil Superman." Jason doubted

"If Bill or whatever the fuck wanted to kill us, we'd be dead already." I fired back

"You're right. If he wanted us dead, we'd be dead already." Sook agreed