23

"UA High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights- for 'Plus Ultra'!"

"Yes, sir!"

The class 1-A and 1-B students impatiently waited to mount their buses, which would take them directly to their training camp.

"What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than class B? How can that be!?"

Kendo slapped the back of Monoma's neck before he could say other ridiculous things. She grabbed him by the collar and dragged him onto the bus. "Sorry about that! 1-B! It's time to get on the bus!"

That's what you get, you pompous bastard!

"Bonne nuit, Monoma~" Iris stuck her tongue out and waved at her supposed enemy as he got onto the bus.

"Iris, how much do you hate that guy?" asked Kirishima

"He's just annoying as fuck. Anyways~"

"Everyone, it's time to get on the bus, line up in seating order!" ordered Iida, stiffly waving his arms around.

Since Iris was the odd numbered student, she had to sit at the very back of the bus, alone. As if she cared, she got to stretch her legs out and relax the whole ride. There was absolutely no downside to this. She liked her vehicle rides to be quiet, being in the back made everything better because everyone was really loud at the front. Iris got comfortable in her own bubble of calm, with the aid of her music, of course. As far as she knew, some games were being played, but she was too far to participate and she didn't want to. After a while, she got a bit bored.

Lord Explodo Murder

Pst

What do u want now, Eyes

I'm bored

Do I look like an entertainer to u?

Idk, that's for u to decide

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Can we play a game?

No

Yes

No, take a nap or smt

I will spam u
Bakugou
Bakugou
Bakugou
Bakugou
Boom Boom

Fucking fine!

Yay

~~~~~

After a long ride, the class got out of the bus to take a small break. They stopped at a cliff that looked over a vast forest.

Does this count as a rest area? It's a tad bland.

"Man, that was a long ride? My back is killing me!"

"Then you clearly haven't had a full day gaming session, Sero~"

"And you did!? How much free time do you have, Iris!? I don't think that's good for you!"