Chapter nineteen: finally out and broken hearts

A/N sorry for the long update!!! I was having some trouble with wattPad and signing in since I was using my iPhone but it's all good now! On to the story!

~A few days later~
Alex's POV

I felt pain almost everywhere. I felt the pain in my leg, my arm, and a little pain in my head. I woke up, to find myself in the hospital. Something heavy was on the bed, so I looked to see Rodrick, sleeping with his head down.

The memories that we shared started to flood back into my head, along with what I had seen and what had happened to me. I was still mad at him, even if he had a reason to... do what he did. He started to move, so I quickly closed my eyes and pretended that I was still sleeping.

I heard him move around, and then he started to talk. "If you can hear me, I am so sorry for what happened. I love you, and only you, just please wake up. It's all my fault. I'm the reason why you're laying here in this place. Please, please forgive me..."

"Excuse me, but visiting hours are over, sir." Said a different voice, probably a nurse.

"Alright." Rodrick replied, quickly kissing my left cheek.

I heard him and another pair of footsteps walking away. Once everything was silent, I opened my eyes again. The room was silent, the sun was setting outside my window and everything was peaceful.

I looked over to my left, besides the chair that Rodrick had sat in for God knows how long, the clock behind it said it was June 30, time being 7:35 pm. I was starting to feel tired again, so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~time skip to when she gets out~

My mom helped me into the car, since my leg was in a cast and I had to use crutches for a couple of weeks. She told me that she was throwing a "Welcome Back" party, and of course everyone was going to be there. Including Rodrick, who I didn't want to see.

He broke my heart, and I think that it's never going to be fixed since Rodrick was the love of my life. He kissed the most popular girl and he didn't even pull away. Even if I still love him, I will never forgive him for what he did.

We pulled onto the drive way, the front door was surrounded in streamers and balloons. My mom help me out of the car and we went towards the house. Once inside, everyone was standing in front of a banner that says "Welcome Home Alex!".

Rodrick was standing too, but a sad smile was on his face.

Rodrick's POV

When Alex and her mom came in through the door, all I can think is that I'm the reason for her injuries and she basically hates me now.

When she saw me, her once sweet and loving brown eyes are now filled with hatred and sadness when ever she looked at me. She even glared at me when she first saw me right when she came in.

I tried to smile at her, but she showed no sign of happiness to me, but she showed it to everyone els. She really does hate me.

My heart is breaking. I still love her, but after that episode with Heather, she hates me and throwing that ring meant she'll never forgive me and that we're done. God, I miss her. I love her.
__________________________
YEP, DONE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER AND SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE!!! I WILL UPFATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON!!! LEAVE A VOTE OR COMMENT ON WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!! BYE~!