Chapter ten: stereo hearts

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE THREE HUNDRED READS!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!😄
____________________________

Alex's POV

"How about... Stereo Hearts?" Rodrick said, looking at me.

I smiled, gave him a quick peck on the cheek and started playing some notes on my guitar. Then I started to sing.

My heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close.

Here my thoughts in every no-o-te.

Make me your radio, and turn me up when you feel low.

This melody was meant for you, so sing along to my stereo.

If I was another dusty record on the self, will you blow me off and play me like any body els?

If I ask you to scratch my back, can you manage that?

Further more, I apologize for skipping track, it's just the last guy that played me left a couple cracks.

I use to-use to- use to now i'm over that, cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts.

If I could only find a note to make you understand, i'll sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand.

Just keep me stuck inside your head like your favorite tune. You know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you.

My heart's a stereo, it plays for you so listen close, hear my thoughts in every no-o-ote.

Make my your radio, and turn me up when you feel low. this melody was meant for you. So sing along to my stereo.

If I was an old school fifty-pound boom box, would you hold me on your shoulders where ever you walk?

Will you turn my volume up in front of the cop? crank it higher every time they told you to stop.

All I ask is that you don't get mad at me, when you have to purchase mad-D batteries. Appreciate every mixtape your friends make, they never know we come and go like the interstate.

I think I finally found a note to make you understand, I'll sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand. keep me stuck inside your head like your favorite tune.

You know my hearts a stereo that only plays for you.

My heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. hear my thought in every no-o-ote. make me your radio, and turn me up when you feel low. this melody was meant for you, so song along to my stereo.

I only prey you'll never leave me behind, because good music can be so hard to find. I'll take your hand and pull it closer to mine.

Our love is here and now you're changing my mind!

My heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close, hear my thoughts in every no-o-ote.

Make me your radio, and turn me up when you feel low. this melody was meant for you, so sing along to my stereo...

I played the last note, and looked at Rodrick. He smiled, moved closer to me and gave me a kiss. I kissed back, closing my eyes. We stayed like that for a few moments, then we pulled away to catch our breaths.

"I really like you, Alex." Rodrick whispered, making me blush.

"I really like you too."

I checked the clock, seeing it was 9:58, and looked back at Rodrick. His deep brown eyes never leaving my eyes, his dark brown hair was all over the place and he just looked perfect to me. I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Come, we have to be in bed in two minutes, don't want very angry parents now would we?" I told him, setting my guitar down gently and hopping on to his bed.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." He said, crawling into bed with me. I scooted closer to him, and he wrapped his arms around me without hurting his broken arm. I was already falling asleep, with my boyfriend right next to me. Closing my eyes, I felt Rodrick giving me a peck on my forehead and I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES!! DONE WITH CHAPTER TEN!!! SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG, I HAVE SCHOOL AND I HATE SCIENCE AND MATH SINCE I'M COMPLETELY TERRIBLE AT THEM BOTH AND I'M STARTING TO HATE BAND! ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE STORY AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING OUT SOON, I HOPE! VOTE AND COMMENT!!! BYE!!!