Chapter nine: Skatepark Accident

A/N THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100 READS!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
___________________

Alex's POV

It's a week before Halloween, and I'm really excited about it. Besides Forth of July, Halloween is my favorite holiday. There's free candy, Skittles being my favorite, and you get to prank people! There are these guys who always teepee Rodrick's house and Frank will try to get revenge by trying to dump water on them. The first time, he got a little girl and her grandma and she cried. The second time, which was last year, he got Greg and Rowley! They were running away from someone, I don't know who, and they made it back to the house. Only to be drenched in water!

Anyways, I was helping Susan decorate the house for Trick-or-Treaters, she was hanging up fake spiderwebs, and I was putting up grave stones. I was about to pick up another one, when I felt my shoulder being poked, so I turned around to fin Rodrick! He was wearing a black t-shirt with a grey hoodie, jeans and tennis shoes.

"Hey, do you need help?" He asked me, coming to my left.

"Yeah, you can help by putting the last two grave stones in random places." I answered, pointing to the two grave stones that were one there sides.

"Ok." He then walked around me, picked them up with ease and carried them around the yard. Once he put them down, one in front of the garden and the other next to the gate, he walked right over to me and gave me a peck on the lips.

"You want to go to the skate park with me?" Rodrick asked me.

"Yeah, sure, just let me grab my skateboard." I answered, walking towards the house.

When I got in, I went straight to the garage door and went in to grab my skateboard that was next to Rodrick's drumset. I smiled at it.

On my fifteenth birthday, which was a couple of months ago, him and his band played a LODED DIPER song and I swear my grandma was going death due to the loudness. Had a really fun time. The bad thing is, due to my father being... gone, the DJ played a slow song and asked all the fathers and daughters to dance. And when I was about to walk away, Rodrick grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him, and started dancing with me. It had to be the best day ever.

Anyways, I grabbed my skateboard and another one for Rodrick so he can ride. I walked back outside to once again meet the cold air, and found Rodrick coming my way.

"Ready to go?" He asked me.

"Ready!" I reply, giving him a peck on the cheek.

We both got in his van, he started the engine and drive us to the skatepark that wasn't far from here. Most of the other skaters were not there, just a few kids playing on the playground next door with parents watching them.

I got out of the van, hopped on my board and rode straight to the big ramp. Rodrick quickly followed, skating on my heels and got on the ramp with me. But when I made it to the top, he tried to get on the ledge, he slipped and fell.

I quickly skated down, hopping off my skateboard when I reached him. He was holding his left arm, and I grabbed my phone calling 911.

-time skip!-

After getting Rodrick's arm checked out, he broke it and it had to be in a cast for at least four to five weeks. We were aloud to leave, but since Rodrick couldn't drive and I was a long way from getting my driver's license, Susan had to drive us back to the house. She then told Frank (aka Rodrick's dad if I hadn't mention it before) to drive Rodrick to school until his arm heals.

I helped Rodrick to his room and we both got started on homework. After that, I asked if I could stay the night, just because I'm worried about him. Susan allowed it, as long as we were in bed asleep by ten.

By the time we were done with homework, I silently went downstairs to grab my guitar and walked back upstairs to Rodrick's room. He was at his drumset, messing with the base drum and crash symbols. I sat in a chair next to the drumset, and hooked my guitar up to the speakers turning it down low so anyone downstairs wouldn't hear it.

"So, what song should I play?" I asked Rodrick as he looked at me.

"How about..."

---------------------------------

YEAH! DONE WITH CHAPTER NINE! SORRY IF THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT AND LEAVE A COMENT ON WHAT SONG ALEX IS GOING TO PLAY/SING TO. BTW I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT SHE CAN SING BUT WHATEVER! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING OUT SOON!!! BYE!!!!