Chapter twenty: do I forgive you?

A/N forgot to put up what Alex's house looks like! Sorry!

Alex's POV

I was sitting down in the dining room, my cast being covered with people's names and hearts drawn by colorful markers, when Rodrick walked in. He was wearing a gray t-shirt with a dark teal hoodie, jeans and tennis shoes.

There was a small silence, he walked over to me and took a seat to my left. I didn't make eye contact, didn't say anything. He didn't talk either, just reach into his pocket to get something.
Once he had it, he placed on the table...the promise ring...

I look at it, then took a quick glance at him. His eyes held fear and hope; fear if I don't accept the ring and never want to be with him again, while hope was if I still love him and forgive him of what he has done.

"...I am really sorry for what had happened, can you please let me explain?" He asked.

Should I let him explain? I hesitantly nodded my head, unprepared for what he is about to say.

"I was getting in line for the ice-cream, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me away from it. It was Heather, she was saying that she liked me and she broke up with the football player. I really did try to get away from her, believe me I did, but she wouldn't let me go. I told her that I needed to get back to you, and she asked, 'Why do you want to be with her when you can be with me?' And she kissed me. I didn't even like it, and I kept on trying to pull back, but again she wouldn't let me." He informed me.

I looked from him to the ring, then back to him. "Do you forgive me?" He asked, his voice filled with fear and hope just like his brown eyes.

Do I forgive him? I mean, he did break my heart, but Heather is that one kind of person that looks for attention and drama, and since when was she into Rodrick? A lot of things filled my mind at the moment, and I really need to figure things out.

"We'll see." I finally said, breaking the silence between us.

"Alright," He replied, getting up. He swiftly gave me a peck on the cheek and walked out of the room.

After a few seconds of thinking what just happened, I got up and headed out of the room, and back to the party. Right after I picked the ring up and put it in my pocket...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

YEAH! DONE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER! SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT,
AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON WHAT YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR AND ALSO LEAVE A VOTE IF YOU WANT!!! BYE~!