Chapter eleven: Christmas Shopping

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU AWESOME READERS!!! THAKS FOR THE FIVE HUNDRED READS YOU GUYS!!!

Alex's POV

-big time skip to Christmas/winter break!-

It's the last day of school, the snow was falling hard to the ground and making everyone having a few snow days here and there. Due to the snow, I can't skate to school, but I get to ride with Rodrick! His arm healed sometime in November and we were both happy about it.

Anyways, right now me and Rodrick were sitting in our last period class, everyone excited and can't wait for the final bell of the day. Almost everyone in class were looking at the clock just waiting for the hour hand to get on twelve. Some of them were talking about what they're going to do while on Christmas break and where they're going.

Only a full minute till the bell rings...

"Are you excited!?" Some girl from a few desks away asked her friends.

"Yeah!!" Replied said friend.

The announcements came on, mostly saying that we should be careful during break and all that jazz. Then the bell rang.

Everyone ran out of their seats and headed to the student parking lot. I grabbed my things, and walked to the exit with Rodrick.

"What do you wanna do when we go home?" I asked Rodrick as we were outside heading to his van.

"Well, Christmas is coming soon, so let's do some Christmas shopping." He replied, unlocking the van so we can get inside.

"Alright." I told him. "Let's go to the mall and see what they have."

"Are you sure? I mean, the mall is practically crowed this time of the year and we might get separated."

"That's why we have our phones with us so we can text each other about where we're at in the mall."

"Ok," Rodrick said, just as we were pulling up in his driveway and turned off the engine. He leaned over a gave me a quick peck on my cheek and got out of his van. I got out too, and headed inside with him. We both put our things in his room, since we plan to do stupid math homework that we have to do over break.

Come on, we work our butts off doing crapy math worksheets and this is one of the few breaks we get, yet they give us freakin homework!!! It really ticks me off!!!

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Susan asked me to come with her to the kitchen. She probably needed help with dinner or something. I walked into the kitchen and found Susan at the stove with a pot full with some sort of noodles.

"Oh thank goodness you're here, can you please had me the salsa in the fridge?" She asked me.b

I nodded my head, walked to the fridge, opened it, grabbed the salsa and handed it to her. She gave her thanks.

"What are you and Rodrick going to do now?" She asked me.

"We plan on going to the mall and getting some Christmas gifts. Do you need anything from the mall or...?" I answered her.

"I just need some peppers, that's all." She informed me.

"Alright, well I'll get Rodrick and we'll be of then."

"Alright, bye!"

"Bye!"

I walked up the stairs and up another set of stairs to his room. He was putting his things away and looked up at me as I walked to him. He smiled, pulling me close and gave me a kiss. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. We stayed like that for a full minute, and we pulled away to catch our breaths.

"Come on, we should go to the mall, Susan needs some peppers for dinner." I said, grabbing my coat off his bed.

"Alright," He replied, giving me another quick peck on my cheek.

-Time Skip brought to you by snowflakes! ❄️❄️❄️-

We were currently in the game store, I was trying to find a game that Greg would like for Christmas. I then found an odd looking game with the cover being a wizard fighting a dragon. I picked it up and went to the cashier, payed it and went to the small pepper shop that was across the hall.

It kind of amazes me that they have a pepper shop in the mall. (A/N hehe, that rhymed!)

Anyways, I got the peppers Susan needed and went back to the game store and found Rodrick trying to play that one guitar game.

Once he was done with that, we walked around the mall looking at stuff in the windows. Most of the stuff that where in the windows were toys, cloths, jewelry and other things.

-Another time skip!-

Me and Rodrick were in his room, he was playing his drums and I was playing my guitar, playing a few notes that came to my mind. Susan then called us for dinner, so everyone was at the table within two to three minutes. I sat next to Rodrick, who sat across from Greg and Manny, while Susan and Frank were sitting at the ends of the table. Susan got up to get the food, when Sweety, their dog, started barking and looking at everyone. What is up with him? (A/N I think it's a he...)
___________________

YEAH! DONE WITH CHAPTER ELEVEN!!! SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LING TO UPDATE, MY GRANDPARENTS' WIFI IS KIND OF NOT WORKING AND I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS WILL MAKE IT TO YOU GUYS!!! IF IT DOES, LEAVE A VOTE OR COMMENT ON WHAT YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR AND MAYBE GIVE SOME IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! BYE!!!!