Chapter fourteen: Happy New Year!

(A/N Just cuz I like you guys, i'm updating again today! enjoy the story!)

Alex's POV

It's New Year's eve, and everyone is at Rodrick's house. Greg and Rowley where in his room playing that wizard game I had gotten him for Christmas, and he loved it. Manny was in his chair eating Mac-&-cheese, while the parents were in the kitchen drinking wine.

Me and Rodrick had gotten onto the garage roof, looking up at the stars. We got up there by a ladder we found in the garage earlier today and here we are. We were holding hands, laying down on our backs.

"I can't believe it's going to be 2015 in less then a couple of minutes, don't you think?" I asked, looking at Rodrick.

But he wasn't looking at the stars like I had thought, instead he was looking at me.

"Yeah," he said smiling.

We both started leaning forward towards eachother, our eyes slowly closing. But we were interupted by loud cheers through out the neighborhood yelling "HAPPY NEW YEARS!"

"Happy New Years, Rodrick." I said, putting my lips on his.

He kissed back, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me closer to deepen the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he pulled me so now I was on top of him. He nippled on my bottom lip, asking for enterance, which I granted.

We stayed like that for a while, then we pulled back for air. "I know we've been dating for a couple of months now, but I just want to say something I've been wanting to say for awhile now... Alex, I love you so much."

"Oh Rodrick, I love you too!" I said, giving him a kiss.

"I got you something, I meant to give it to you for Christmas but I lost it and found it in my room. Anyways, I want you to close your eyes and hold out your hand." He informed me, and I did so.

I felt something a bit cold being placed in my hand, and goosebumps rang out through me. "Okay, you can open you eyes."

I opened my eyes, and looked down on my hand to see a beautiful silver locket that had silver flowers surrounding it. I opened it to find a picture of me and Rodrick in it. It was taken when we were at my house, we were watching a movie and mom had taken the photo. It showed me being held in his arms, and my head was on his shoulder. I was blushing a bit, while he looked at me like I was the most beautiful thing in the world.

Then I looked next to the photo at the other side, to see a small message:
To the most amazing girl that I love so much. Alex, you light my world up and make every day of my life a great one. I love you, Rodrick.

"I love you so much Alex," Rodrick whispered, taking the locket and came behind me. He then put the locket on me, latching the hook and letting it go.

I turned around to face him, "I love you too." then I crashed my lips onto his again.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
YEAH! DONE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! THEY FINALLY SAID THAT THEY LOVE EACHOTHER!!! LEAVE A COMMENT ON WHAT YOU GUYS THINK AND ALSO LEAVE A VOTE! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! BYE!!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING OUT SOON!!!