Chapter twenty-three: school shopping

Alex's POV

This summer has gone by too fast, and the start of senior year is only two weeks away. Me and Rodrick were at Walmart, getting school supplies with Greg. Man, I really can't believe he's going to be a freshman in less then two weeks, it's just crazy. My leg was healed and finally out of that cast, which I am happy about, since I can skate on my skateboard again.

We were near the checkout aisles, and we so far have almost everything, except: bookbags, a crap load of loose paper, a bunch of pencils, a binder and three highlighters.

"Why can't we use our old bookbags, it'll save us money?" Greg asked as we were looking at all kinds of bookbags.

"True, but then agian, they are getting old and started to get holes in them. Just imagine what will happen on the first day with the same old bookbag you had last year..." I answered, and I can tell Greg is already going into his imagination and picturing what will happen on the first day.

"Yeah, you're right." He said, nodded his head.

He really hasn't changed at all, besides the voice changing a bit and getting slightly taller. He was wearing a red and white striped t-shirt, tan shorts, and gray tennis shoes.

"Question; how are you so wise?" Greg asked me, as we were getting the crap load of paper we needed.

"Honestly, I don't know. Could run in my family or something." I replied, grabbing six stacks of paper, then handing three of them to him.

Rodrick then came back with his new black and gray bookbag. He was wearing a blue t-shirt with black shorts, and whitish gray tennis shoes.

"Ok, we got our bookbags, what els do we need?" He asked, putting the bookbag in the cart with all the other school supplies that were in it.

"We got the paper, we just need a binder for each of us, a lot of pencils, and highlighters." Greg answered, putting said paper in the cart.

"Ok. Greg, you get the highlighters, Rodrick can get the binders, and I'll get the pencils." I told them.

"Alright." They said in sync, walking away in different directions to get the last things we need for school. I was pushing the cart, making my way through the isles to get the crap load of pencils we need.

~time skip because I'm too lazy to write them paying for the school stuff~

After we got everything into my house, we divided everything so we would have en equal share of pencils and what not. For once, math did help a little this time, but it's still a pain.

Finally after Greg and Rodrick arguing about who should get the 'awesome black and gray folder', they decided that Greg should have it after a battle of rock-paper-scissors. After that, we decided to watch a movie, the guys letting me pick the movie and I chose The Fault In Our Stars.

-small time skip, sorry!-

After the movie ended, Greg was passed out on the couch, I was on the verge of sleep while Rodrick was holding me in his arms, fast asleep. Smiling to myself, I fell asleep, in the arms of my boyfriend.

Who someday will be the one I'm going to marry...

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

A/N I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE REALLY LONG UPDATE!!! I HAD A CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK AND NOW I'M BACK!!! PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND/OR COMMENT IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING OUT SOON, I HOPE!!! BYE~!!!