Chapter twelve: doggie kisses and interupted kiss

Alex's pov

What happened next had to be one of the funniest moments I have ever witness.

Sweety had jumped onto the table, making a complete mess with sauce covering his fur, and was basically jumping around the table giving everyone doggy kisses. Frank was trying to get him down, Susan was covered in food, Manny was clapping his hands in delight, while me, Rodrick, and Greg were laughing our heads off.

It took two minutes to get Sweety cleaned up, five minutes to get everyone els cleaned up, and at least three minutes to get ahold of a pizza place and ordering three boxes of pizza for dinner. Then the pizza guy came five minutes later, only to be tackled down by Sweety and getting doggy kisses, making me, Rodrick, and Greg laugh again.

When Frank pulled Sweety away, the guy gave us the pizzas while Susan payed for them. He left, Frank put Sweety in the backyard, and we all ate the pizza in the living room since the dinning room was a complete mess.

After dinner, it being nine thirty, we watched a movie called 'Into The Storm' and it had to be one of the most amazing movies I have ever seen. When the movie ended, Manny was fast asleep and Susan put him to bed. Then everyone started dropping like flies, heading upstairs to go to bed. I then started to put my coat on, and Rodrick came over to me.

"You're leaving?" He asked me.

"Yeah, my mom said she wanted to do something with me tomorrow and said I have to be back by eleven, so..." I replied, trailing off at the end.

"Alright, want me to drive you there?"

"Sure."

Rodrick put his coat on, and we headed to his van. We both got in and he started the engine. But before we pulled out of the drive way, we looked at eachother, slowly moving closer. Before our lips could touch, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I quickly gave Rodrick a peck, and pulled my phone out.

Only to see a new text from...
my mom. Way to ruin the moment mom, really, you did a great job.

"Please be home soon! We have to be up by eight and out the door by nine! love you!" The text read.

"Kk, see u soon!" I texted back, putting my phone back into my pocket.

I turned back to rodrick, and we went back to were we left off.

-few minutes later-

Rodrick walked me to the door, just like our first date. It had to be one of the greatest dates I have ever had. "Tonight was fun."

"Yep, especially when Sweety jumped on the pizza guy." He said, smiling.

"Yep," I said, giving him a kiss.

He kissed back, just like he did before. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he then put his arms around my waist. We pulled back to catch our breaths, and I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I really like you, Alex."

"I really like you too, Rodrick."

Giving him a quick kiss, I hug him, he hugs me back. He went to his van and drove back to his house. I headed into mine, going to my room and fell asleep, waiting for tomorrow to come.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Brought to you by the one and only Sweety!⤴️

DONE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT, THANKS FOR THE SIX HUNDRED READS, YOU GUYS ARE REALLY AWESOME!!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING OUT SOON AND HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!