Chapter twenty-four: first day part one

Alex's POV

I woke up, somewhere around six am, due to my alarm clock going nuts. So, I slammed my hand on the snooze button to stop it, and happily went back to sleep. But not a minute later, my phone buzzed on my nightstand.

"Man, what is up with my stuff?!" I grumbled, grabbing my phone.

I looked at the screen, to see I had an alarm set on it, with a message that changed my mood completely.

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

At first, I was still proceeding the message on my phone, then not a second later I literally jumped out of my bed, freaking out. I quickly did my morning routine, got dress in a light purple tank top with a jean jacket, black shorts that go down pasts my knees and purple tennis shoes.

I grabbed my phone and book-bag, which was already full of my new school supplies, and went down stairs. After making my way to the kitchen, I started to text Rodrick.

Me:
WAKE UP!!! IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

After quickly popping the waffles into the toaster, he texted back.

Rodrick<3:
okay, I'll pick you up in a few

Me:
Okay, see ya!

I put my phone back in my pocket, the waffles popped and I quickly started putting them on my plate. Grabbing the syrup, I put some on the waffles and eat quickly. I checked my phone to see what time it was, and it was almost 6:35. Oh crap...

Without a second thought, I grabbed my book bag and phone, and ran upstairs to brush my teeth. After getting my teeth brushed, I ran back downstairs and started to head to the door. I heard someone honk their car horn, and I looked out the window to see Rodrick in his van with Greg outside my house.

Checking the time to see that it's 6:38, I ran out of the house and to the van, hopped in, and we drove off to the high school.

"Who's excited about the first day of school?" I asked the guys.

Greg and Rodrick were not that excited about school, I can tell because they groaned short of like little kids.

"Hey, we're going to have a blast this year you guys, I can promise you that." I said, smiling a little.

Hopefully, I can keep that promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE FOREVER LONG UPDATE!!! BUT I AM BACK AND READY TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS FOR YOU GUYS!!!

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT SOON AND HOPEFULLY NOT AS LONG AS A WAIT THIS CHAPTER WAS!!! BYE~!