Chapter thirteen: what the hell

Alex's POV

I was getting ready for what ever mom had planned for today, I'm hopping it's something that's not girly. I mean, I'm more of a tomboy than a girly girl, so I'd rather go to the skatepark than to the nail salon. I was putting on my black leather boots that reached my knees, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and a gray sweater. I then heard a knock on my door.

"Sweety, come on, we need to be there in twenty minutes!" My mom said, clearly wanting to be whatever it is like a kid wanting to go to the candy store.

"Alright, I'm coming!" I told her, a bit annoyed.

Don't get me wrong, I love my mom, but she can be a bit a bossy sometimes, like the adult she is. Like this one time, she wanted me to wear a poofy pink dress for a school dance back in elementary school and told me if I didn't wear it, she'll ground me from my video games. Man, she can be the most scariest person you'll ever meet.

Anyways, I grabbed my favorite gray jacket and headed out the door with my mom, not knowing what lays ahead today.

-time skip!-

"What... the... hell!?" I thought, as I looked at the building in front of me.

We were at the nail salon, the bright pink sign that says 'Beauty Nail' was really 'Run Away While You Can!' to me. I knew I should've brought my skateboard.

"Aren't you excited!?" My mom asks, clearly unknown to her that I was about to go through hell.

"Yeah." I answered, trying to sound at bit happy about it.

"Come on then!" She said, grabbing my wrist and heading into the building I like to call hell.

-few minutes later...-

I was currently sitting in a chair, my toe nails were being painted by some lady who looked to be in her early fifties, while I had my finger nails being filed by another women who looked to be in her late fourties. Mom had the same treatment as me, and was enjoying herself. I, on the other hand, was practically going through hell. I mean, I never do my nails, I always leave them plain. Besides, they'll get ruined anyways.

Finally after the craziness, me and mom headed to the movie theaters and picked a movie called 'If I Stay'.

-After The Movie with some tears-

Oh my god! that has to be one of the most amazing movies I have ever seen in my life. It's really sad how her family died and she wakes up an orphan, yet she chooses to be with the one she loves! (A/N sorry if I spoiled it for you! But you should watch it if you haven't yet!)

After whipping what was left of the tears, we headed home to relax for the day. Mom went to the kitchen to fix dinner, since it's like seven in the evening. I went to my room and texted Rodrick.

Me: hey! how r u?

Rodrick<3: doing good, what did you and your mom do?

Me: went to the nail salon which has to be the death of me!

Rodrick<3: don't worry, you made it! listen, I gtg 4 dinner, I really like you! ttyl bye!

Me:I really like you too, ttyl bye!

Rodrick<3: bye! xxx

When I was done texting Rodrick, I headed downstairs for dinner.

This story is brought to you by music! 🎼🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎤🎧

YEAH! DONE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT, BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING OUT SOON!!! HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MAY THE ODDS EVER BE IN YOUR FAVOR!!! 😄BYE!!!