Chapter sixteen: A gift from Rodrick; Part 1

Shout out to @justadream125 and @Shamaya11 for this chapter and the next, you guys rock!!! Onto the story!!!

Alex's POV

Well, it's been two weeks since we started summer break, but to me it felt like two or four days, and me and Rodrick have been going out almost every night since. Most of our dates included pranking random people at the mall, being chased by the mall cop three times, skate boarding and going to the pool. And only one day away from my sixteenth birthday, and no I don't plan on having a sweet sixteen.

I just want a couple of friends at the skate park, including my family and Rodick's, skate around and eating cake. Simple as that.

Anyways, I was in my room, reading on wattpad. Yes, I like reading books, enough said. Even have an account and everything, except for a book of my own to write.

It was around eleven when my phone buzzed in my jean shorts pocket. I pulled it out, and see I have a text from my boyfriend.

Rodrick<3: hey, u excited 4 ur birthday?

Me: yep! What about u?

Rodrick<3: I have something 4 u, but u have 2 wait 4 tomorrow.

Me: Sweet, can't wait! :)

Rodrick<3: well, gtg 2 bed, night, love you!

Me: same here, love you too! xoxox

Rodrick<3: love u, bye!

After that was done, I turned off my laptop and phone, turned the light out, got in bed and fell asleep.

-My Birthday!-

I woke up the next morning, smelling something good coming from the kitchen. I sleepily got out of bed, walked down the stairs and saw my mom cooking omlets.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart!" My mom said when she turned around to face me. She was wearing a red t-shirt with a pair of white shorts that went to her knees, and red sandals.

Mom was saying that we were going to hang out today. I swear if we're going back to that nail salon, I will ride my skateboard out of there like there's no freakin tomorrow.

We then sat down and had our omlets. After that, I got dress in a blue tank top with my locket, a pair of jean shorts, and tennis shoes. I put my hair in a braid, and went down stairs. Getting the car keys, me and mom went out.

-small time skip-

Remember how I said I was going to skate out of the nail salon like there was no freakin tomorrow? Well, looks like I can see the future cause that's exactly what i'm doing right now!

Just kidding, me and mom were actually at the mall, going into cloths stores and looking at stuff. But incase we do go to the nail salon, I still have my skateboard with me.

So far, mom is trying to get me into a lot of dresses, and I'm refusing to do so. Like I said, I'm more of a tomboy than a girly girl. Unless it was prom or something, I am not wearing a dress.

Anyways, I was looking through a rack of dresses, just to make mom happy, when I found a really pretty dress. It was a summer kind of dress that went past my knees, and a beautiful shade of dark blue like the night sky. I checked the price, only to see it was thirty dollars. I smiled. I knew mom saw me looking at the dress, so she grabbed it and looked at the price. Smiling to herself, she happily payed for the dress and we both walked out of the store.

After we went back to the car, we drove around the place, getting some lunch at Burger King, and drive back to the house. Once we arrived, mom told me to put the dress on and we will be on the road again. I went straight to my room and took off my outfit, putting the dress on in its place. I then looked in the mirror I had in my bedroom.

The dress looked amazing on me. My hair was in a braid but I took it down, making it wavy. The only makeup that I had on, due to my mom, was a navy blue eyeshadow that lit up my brown eyes, making them stand out. My feet were in black flats, since I believe high heels are demonic and evil.

I then went downstairs to the living room, where mom was at watching tv. When she looked at me, she was smiling and was just so happy that she finally had gotten me in a dress.

"You look fantastic! Now, before we go out again, I need you to wear a blindfold." She informed me, handing me said cloth.

With a raised eyebrow, I tie the blindfold around my head so it could cover my eyes, and my mom grabbed my hand to guid me to the car.

Once in, we headed back out...
______________________________

LEAVE A COMMENT ON WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ON WHERE ALEX IS GOING, AND LEAVE A VOTE PLEASE! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING OUT SOON!! BYE~!