chapter 20

Black Widow's POV

I walked around the hallways, trying to find Groot's room. All the doors of every room, looked the same.

I kept walking until i heard crying in one out the rooms. Rocket. I knocked on the for gently, "Leave me alone!" He yelled angrily.

"Rocket. It's me. Black Widow. May i come in?" I asked, i heard him unlock the door and i walked in, seeing him sitting down on the bed.

"What do you want Widow?" He asked, clearing his throat.

"I want to talk to you about something." I responded, sitting down next to him.

"Okay. I'm all ears." He said laying down on the bed.

"It's about Jade" i said, without any emotions, "Look Ja-"

"I don't give a damn about her." He interrupted me harshly.

"Listen Rocket" i said calmly, "When you were being controlled by Dormammu, she asked me if you were okay."

"And?" He asked while looking at me angrily.

"She was depressed every single day." I responded.

He stared at me with an unbelievable face but after a few seconds, he glared at me, "So what?"

I glared at him angrily. He still hasn't changed after what i told him, "Look Rocket. Jade was the one who planned all this. She was the one who got you out of the grasp of Dormammu and I don't think you even said thank you." I didn't realize my tone got louder by each word that i said.

He stared at me in shocked, "I-I'm sorry." He whispered.

"You don't have to say sorry to me." I said, calming myself down.

He nodded and walked out of the room. Hopefully what i said worked.
_______________________________________________________________________
So sorry for the late update and the short update.

But thanks for reading! Comment! Vote! and Follow!

Smooches!