Chapter 17

Jade's POV

I can't believe he broke up with me. Why? Why did i tell him?

I stood there while my heart started to hurt. I felt a hand on my shoulder. When i looked behind me, it was Gamora, "I am sorry Jade" she said while looking at me with a sympathy face.

I sniffed while forcing a smile on my face, "It's fine." I responded.

"Are you sure? You look like you're about to breakdown." Peter said and Gamora glared at him, but i just left and went to my room.

It's all my fault. I shouldn't have told him. But i thought he would understand. I thought he wouldn't do anything.

I heard a knock on my door, and i walked to it. I opened the door and it was Hawkeye. "Hey" he said with a napkin on his nose but i closed the door and i locked it, "I'm sorry it was all my fault."

I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes.

(Time jump)

I woke up and i remembered everything that happened last night, i scolded my self again and i went outside and saw Rocket talking to Groot, so i eavesdropped.

"I am Groot." Groot said while sitting down on the couch.

"Why? Why do you think i shouldn't have broken up with her?" Rocket said angrily.

"I'm Groot"

"What does that have to do with anything?" Rocket said with an angry tone.

"I am Groot"

"I know, but she probably hates me now." Rocket lowered his voice and his tone was much more quieter, "but I'm not going to be with her. Not in a million years."

"I am Groot" Groot said while getting up.

"Shut up"

I didn't want to go out in the living room, but i walked towards the living room. Rocket glared at me while Groot smiled.

"Good morning" I said while smiling at both of them.

"I am Groot" Groot responded but Rocket ignored me and looked away.

"I'm sorry Rocket. Please forgive me." I said while kneeling down.

"I forgive you, but i ain't getting back with you." Rocket said, rage in his voice, "If you want a new boyfriend, go with jackass."

"I don't love him Rocket. I love you." I said.

"I don't love you" he said and right then Black Widow arrived.

"I just received a call from Nick Fury and he wants everybody in the shield helicarrier." Black Widow said.

"What are we waiting for?" Rocket asked, "Come on Groot. Let's go."

I followed behind Groot, while Black Widow leaded us outside and into a helicopter.

"What did Nick want?" Rocket asked while he sat next to me and Groot.

"He wants to know what we know" Black Widow responded, "He wants to know a way we can stop this."

"Okay." Rocket responded and leaned on the wall.
_______________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the late chapter. It's  because i have a lot of homework, i need to take care of my baby brother, do my chores, and i have very little time to update. So I'm sorry.

But thank you for reading this short chapter! Comment! Vote! And follow!

Smooches!!