chapter 6

Jade's POV

When i woke up, i was in a beautiful king size bed. I got up and stretched. What a good sleep.

I headed out of the room but i didn't know where to head. "I knew i shouldn't fallen asleep" i said to myself.

I walked down the hallway, not knowing where i was going. I felt somebody grab my shoulder and i jumped. "Are you lost jade?" I looked behind me and saw pepper.

"Yes. Do you know where my friends are?" I asked.

"Follow me" we walked down a long hallway that had beautiful paintings and pictures. When we got to the end of the hallway we saw the avengers with normal clothes, instead of their costume.

Iron man was serving drinks to himself, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Drax, Starlord,  and Rocket. "There they are" pepper said and left me.

"You're awake" Iron man said, "want a drink?"

"Water please" i responded.

"Come here jade" Rocket said in a drunk voice. I walked up to him and sat down next to him, "You need to go to the next level"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Here's your water" Iron man said and handed me a glass of water.

I grabbed my glass of water but Rocket grabbed my glass of water and put it back down, "I said you need to take it to the next level" Rocket said.

"And i said what do you mean?" I asked again.

"Try this" he handed me a little glass that had a transparent liquid.

"What is it?" I asked while i looked at the liquid.

"Vodka" he responded, "drink it" i looked at the drink and gulped it down, the liquid stung my throat, "so..."

"It stings" i said while putting my glass down.

"Oh come on" Rocket said, "Tony do you have Absinthe?!"

"Yep. Want one?" Tony said.

"Yes!" Rocket responded.

"What's Absinthe?" I asked.

"A drink that can get you drunk with one shot, unless you're used to it" Rocket responded, "so i don't recommend you drinking it"

"Why?"

"If you couldn't resist vodka, then i don't think you can resist Absinthe" he said.

"Here's your Absinthe" iron man said and handed a glass of green liquid.

"How much do you wanna bet i can?" I asked.

"Three thousand units" Rocket said with a smile. I nodded.

"Tony can i have a glass of Absinthe?" He passed me a glass of Absinthe and i gulped it down, it stung a little but this time it felt good.

Rocket's POV

I looked at Jade with a smirk and she gulped down the drink. "Rocket, do i look fat to you?" Jade asked while looking at her body.

I laughed and gulped down my Absinthe. I looked at her and she looked... beautiful. Beyond beautiful. "Nope" i responded while laughing.

"Rocket, i think you're very nice, kind." Jade said and i glared at her, "i was just saying."

"Don't say anything" i said. She put her arms up in surrender. She looked at me with her pink innocent eyes, "Tony! Another Absinthe for me" Tony came back and handed me another glass.

To sum it all up, Jade and i took two more glasses of Absinthe, and headed to a room, and don't ask me what happened because i don't remember.
______________________________________________________________________
Late update, but long chapter.

Q.O.T.D. : if you can be a superhero for a whole day, which one would it be?

Thanks for reading! Comment! Vote! and Follow!

Smooches!!