chapter 15

Jade's POV

I looked at Rocket and he was aiming the gun at Maria Hill while snarling. "I said, put your weapon down" Maria ordered.

She shot Rocket when Rocket shot her too. Maria fell down while her body moved around, i ran up to Rocket while he was sitting down and leaning on the wall. "Are you okay?" I asked Rocket. I saw blood coming out of his shoulder, "Rocket you'r-"

He grabbed his gun and pointed the gun to me. He threw his gun and got up, walking to Maria Hill and taking her gun.

I looked at him with fear in my eyes, "Rocket. Put the weapon down" i said. He pointed his gun at me, and i stared at him, "Rocket please. It's me, Jade, remember?" I took off my necklace.

He growled at me. He was about to shoot, and i closed my eyes. "You know you look so tired. You're gonna stay up late tonight." I sang softly, "Under the Stars. Under the Stars. I'm gonna set my sights.bI'm gonna set your soul alight. Under the Stars. Under the Stars."

He looked at me with a nice face and lowered the gun, but then his face changed back to a scary one and lifted his gun back at me.

"So let the street lights shine the way." I continued, "To the breaking of the day. In the you'll decay a little."

His face turned to his caring face but he didn't lower the gun.

"We've let a lifetime come inside. Staring straight into the sun. Like the barrel of a gun. Under the stars. Under the stars." He looked at me and dropped the gun.

"Jade?" He asked.

"Yes" i said happily. He ran up to me and hugged my legs. I laughed and picked him up, "i thought i would never see you again"

He hugged me and i hugged back, he then pulled away, "can we stop now?" He asked. I let go of him and put him on the floor, "Let's go, and by the way, cool disguise"

"Thank you" i said, "what do we do with her?"

"Well, we can tell Phil." He said.

"But what about your shoulder?" I asked.

"I'll be okay" i nod and we look for Phil.
______________________________
Rocket's back! Yes!

Thanks for reading! Comment! Vote! and Follow!

Smooches!