chapter 13

Jade's POV

Black Widow arrived a few hours ago, and we were all surrounding a table while Black Widow told us about what she found out. "Dormammu is working for a guy named Thanos" Black Widow responded.

"Thanos" Drax whispered.

"Who is he?" Thor asked.

"A powerful being, that wants all of the infinity stones" Gamora responded while looking at all of the avengers.

"What were they talking about?" I asked Black Widow while standing up from my seat.

"Thanos told Dormammu to bring the stone to him, but Dormammu denied, since he knew what the stone can do for him" Black Widow responded, "And don't worry, Rocket is okay"

I smiled, "Do you know what he is gonna do with the stone?" Drax asked.

"Not yet" Black Widow responded.

"I am Groot" Groot said, but since we didn't know what he said, we just nodded.

"Well, since we have a little bit of information, we can all take some rest and wait for tomorrow" Iron Man said and walked out of the room, the rest of us followed him and I went straight into my room.

"Rocket when are you coming back?" I said to myself, "I'm such an idiot, if I didn't want to go to Earth, then maybe, Rocket would still be here with me, and our friends" I layed down on my bed, while scolding myself for everything that was going on.

(Time jump)

I woke up in the middle of that night by my stomach growling. I slowly got up and headed to the kitchen, but stopped when i saw Hawkeye. Gotta go back. Gotta go back.

I slowly and quietly started heading to my room, but the stupid floor started to make noise, causing Hawkeye to walk my way. What do i do? What do i do?

"Who's there?" Hawkeye called out. I heard Hawkeye footsteps getting louder. Time to give up Jade.

"It's me Jade" i responded.

"Why are you awake?" He asked.

"Hunger" i responded, "what about you?" We both walked to the kitchen, and i took out a glass of milk and three cookies while Hawkeye sat on a chair.

"Can't sleep" he responded while yawning, "i feel sleepy but i can't sleep"

I ate my cookies and drank my glass of milk, "Don't worry. You'll sleep soon." I put my dishes on the sink, "good night"

"Good night" he responded.

(Next day)

I woke up by a knock on my door. I opened the door and it was Captain America, "You might want to here this" he walked to a room where everybody was sitting down,  while i trailed behind Captain America.

We all listened and heard Dormammu, "I will use the stone to take over the world by controlling every human on Earth, starting with New York. We will begin in two weeks, so get everything ready" Dormammu said.

Everybody looked at me, "What's the next part of the plan?" Hulk asked.

"Um..." I never really thought about it,  "Since black widow got the information we needed, she could stop spying and then we will figure out how to stop Dormammu"

"Shouldn't we start now?" Drax asked.

"Not without Black Widow" i responded. They all nodded and left, except Starlord.

"Jade i need to ask you something" Starlord said.

"Okay"

"Did rocket told you that you two had sex when you guys were drunk?" Starlord asked.

"Yeah" i responded while nodding.

"Well i was the one who told Rocket, but it was just a lie. We all decided to play a prank on you two."

Yes! I'm still a virgin! I mean, i don't care if it was Rocket who took my virginity, but i wasn't ready. But then something crossed my mind, "But i woke up with my bra and underwear, was that part of the prank?" I asked.

Quil's POV

"Well, i went to check up on you guys that night, and what i saw was-" i began.

(Flashback)

I walked to Jade's room because I heard her screaming 'no' and 'rocket stop'.

I opened the door and saw Rocket tickling Jade while Jade was screaming for Rocket to stop, but Rocket continued. I smiled and walked away and then told everybody. We decided to make a prank on them, by telling Rocket or you that you guys had sex.

We all nodded and before i went to sleep, i checked up on Jade and Rocket. I opened the door a little and saw Jade and Rocket making out, so i silently closed the door and went to my room.

(End of flashback)

Jade's POV

"So Rocket and i didn't have sex?" I asked.

"You guys didn't have sex" Starlord responded.

"Thank you for telling me" i responded with a smile and left.
________________________________
The next chapter will be a lemon chapter, it might be important.... sike,  it's not going to be important. So you have been warned.

So, now i know who Jade is going to be with. You guys are going to hate me. It's.....

Sike. I'm not telling you.

Thanks for reading! Comment! Vote! and Follow!

Smooches!!