chapter 9

I just realized that Phil Coulson died in the avengers by Loki, so.. Let's pretend Loki never killed him.

_________________________________________________________________________

Jade's POV (next day)

I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was a blinding light on my face. I stood up and looked around to see Hawkeye. "Your awake" Hawkeye said in a calming voice and with a sweet kind smile.

"I guess I am" I said while smiling back, but then i remembered about Rocket, "Where's Rocket?"

"He's okay. I guess" He said the last part in a whisper.

"Where is he?" I asked again.

"He's with Dormammu" Hawkeye said, "But don't worry, the avengers and your friends are working on a plan to rescue him back" I sat up but Hawkeye put his hand on my abdomen and pushed me back down softly, "Where are you going?"

I winced from the pain and removed his hand from my abdomen, "I'm going to help my friends and the avengers" I responded.

"But Captain America wants you to have some rest from all that time you got electricuted" Hawkeye said.

"He's not my Captain" I stood up and looked at him, "Can you please show me where my friends are?" He looked at me and then walked infront.

I then noticed we were on the sheild helicarrier because i looked out the window and saw the ocean. We walked to the same room we discovered that Dormammu stole the soul gem. "He has the stone! We can't put someone at risk!" Starlord yelled at Captain America.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I thought Captain America said that she needed to rest" Gamora said while glaring at Hawkeye.

"She wanted to help" Hawkeye said while pulling out a chair for me. I looked at him with a smile and mouthed thank you. He nodded and sat down next to me.

"So what's the plan?" I asked.

"Captain America wants Gamora to distract Dormammu, while the rest of us save Rocket" Quil asked.

"One. That's a stupid idea" i said while looking at captain America, "Dormammu has the soul gem, so with one touch he can control Gamora. And two. How are we going to save Rocket? We cannot save him. But right now what is more important is to figure out why Dormammu stole the gem and what he is going to use it for."

My friends looked at me with a strange face.

"I hate to say this, but, right now we need to see what Dormammu is planning, and after we know. We can rescue Rocket" i finished.

"I think she is right" Thor said.

"Well then, What's the plan Jade?" Captain America said.

"We need someone to be in a disguise and get information from Dormammu." I said while looking at all of them.

"Like a spy" Hawkeye said.

"Yes. Like a spy" Captain America looked at Black Widow.

"You can do that" Captain America said. Black Widow nodded and looked at me for continuation.

"When we enough information, we figure out a way to stop whatever he is doing" i finished.

"But wait, you said that with one touch, Dormammu can control Gamora, so it would be the same for Black Widow." Hulk said while walking back and forth.

"That's why black widow has to gain his trust" i responded. They all looked at me and some of them nodded, "Tomorrow we will begin"
______________________________________________________________________
Do you guys like it? Please comment guys. I love to read your comments.

Q.O.T.D. : how was your Christmas?

Thanks for reading! Comment! Vote! and Follow!

Smooches!