Chapter 33: Alternative Ending

Here we go alternative ending of Under the Star.
_______________________________________________________________

Rocket's POV

We were waiting for Jade. She was taken to the nurses inside Stark's tower. Is she okay? Please tell me she is okay.

Iron man walked up to me and smiled at me, happiness written all over his face. "Guess what? She's okay."

I smiled widely and got up from my seat, running to the room where they kept Jade. "Jade!" I yelled out and jumped into her stomach.

She winced in pain and gave a slight giggle. "How's my handsome little devil?"

"Your big handsome devil is great, if you know what I mean." I smirked and winked at her but she stared at me confused, knowing that she didn't know what I meant.

"You do know our friends are inside here. Right?" She pointed at something. No no. Somebody behind me.

I looked behind me and saw my friends and all of the Avengers. I'm so glad I have fur or else everybody would've seen me blushing madly. "Uhhh...." I got off and stared at Jade. "I'm glad you're okay. Now... uhhh... let's go." I tried to stay normal, trying to forget everything that I said.

They all laughed and Jade got off the bed. "You shouldn't be doing that Jade. You still haven't healed fully"

I sighed, knowing i wouldn't be able to hang out with Jade. She nodded and laid back down.

I can't wait till she gets out of that bed....

---------------------

A couple of weeks pass and Jade finally got to get off that stupid bed.. to be honest. I really really did miss hanging out with her. I thought it would be easy for me to just stay still and wait for her but if you were here you would see me in the room she was kept at every single day, hour, minutes, and seconds...

I really did miss her and I'm glad she has fully healed.

I started to pack because Starlord said it was time for us to go back. I packed up Jade's stuff and mine. Groot helped me out to take the stuff back to the rooftop of Stark's tower.

When we got there, the Milano was there, ready to be launched back to outer space. I put the stuff inside of the Milano and looked at Starlord. "We're ready."

He nodded and we looked at the Avengers. They walked up to us and shook our hands, telling us all goodbye.

I looked at Hawkeye while I was on top of Groot's shoulder. Hawkeye shook my hand and smiled. "It was really nice to meet you Rocket and I'm really sorry for-"

"Eh. Whatever. The past is in the past." I say quietly.

"Been watching to much Frozen?" He chuckled and I sighed.

"Groot's fault...." I whispered, stretching.

Starlord looked at us after we finished and we climbed on the Milano. We waved goodbye to The Avengers and flew to space.

"I enjoyed your home planet Starlord." Gamora said to Starlord as she smiled.

"I also enjoyed it. Though. Your species are strange..." Drax said quietly.

"I am Groot." I smiled at Groot. Glad that Groot also had fun.

I felt a gently tap on my shoulder and looked at the person. Jade. "Hey Rocket. When I woke up, what did you mean by big handsome devil?" She whispered with curiosity.

I smirked and grabbed her hand walking to a room.

"I'll show you..."

_________________________________
There we go! Alternative ending. Sorry for taking that long. Middle school really does get you busy and summer vacation was also busy since there were many trips to the hospital. Anyways Goodbye.

Hope you like it at least!

Oh and somebody suggested that I should make another book about Jade and Rocket but how they met. Should I do that?

Please answer... goodbye and love you all!!!

Smooches!!!!