chapter 12

Jade's POV (the next day and it is the afternoon)

I sat down and saw Groot with a sad face. "What's wrong Groot?" I asked him.

"I am Groot" Groot responded, but i didn't understand what he said. Rocket was the only one who understood.

"Um... Do you miss Rocket?" I asked and he nodded. I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked back at me, "i also do"

I got up and saw Hawkeye walking my way. Oh no!

"Good morning jade" he said with his kind, sweet, cute smi- Jade!

"Good morning" i responded while returning a smile. He grabbed my grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. Oh no! Groot is probably watching.

"Umm..." i pushed him softly and shook my head. He made a face that looked like if he was saying why. I walked away and went to my room.

A few minutes later, i heard a knock on my door, and when i opened it, Hawkeye walked in.

"Hey" i said and sat down on my couch. He didn't reply, instead he kissed me and slowly pushed me down.

I kissed back. When i was finally laying down on the bed, he got ontop of me. He kissed and sucked my neck until he found my sweet spot, causing me to let out a moan.

He got up and removed his shirt, showing his six pack. He threw the shirt and started kissing me again, but this time the kiss was more rough. "Hawkeye" i said through kisses.

"mmm" he said while sucking my neck and trying to find my sweet spot again. He put his hands under my shirt and started lifting it up.

I moved his hands away quickly and moved away. "no no no no no" i said quickly, "please Hawkeye Leave" i grabbed his shirt and gave it to him. I pushed him out of my room and locked the door.

Rocket. Please come back.
_________________________________
Sorry for the shortness.

Q.O.T.D. : Which boy should Jade be with? Rocket? Or Hawkeye?

Thanks for reading! Comment! Vote! and Follow!

Smooches!!!