chapter 2

Jade's POV

I sat on a chair and every chance i got, i would look at Rocket. Until he caught me. "What are you looking at?" He asked. I blushed.

"Nothing" i responded. I got up and walked to my room.

I opened my door and closed it, but it wouldn't close. I looked behind me and saw Rocket.

"I'm sorry" i said, "i didn't know you were gonna following me"

He shrugged and layed down on my bed. I layed down next to him and pet him. He was so soft.

"Jade?" I asked, "will you ever leave me?"

I sat up and looked at him, "why would i leave the guy who I've been living with for 12 years?" I asked.

"I just wanted to know. I mean look at you, you're a normal woman, then look at me. I'm a monster" Rocket said.

I grabbed his shoulders, "Rocket you are not a monster" i said.

"That's what you guys say, but when we get to Earth, i bet you they'll say I'm a monster" Rocket said and looked away.

I let go of Rocket and hugged him, "then that means they'll think I'm a monster too" i said.

I felt his two hands/paws hugging me back. "I am Groot!" We heard Groot yell.

"We're coming!" Rocket yelled, "Groot said we're on Earth" i nodded and we left my room.

(Time jump)

We we're on earth and we were walking around and looking around.

There we're vehicles that didn't float, instead they had four rubber looking circles, two on each side. The four rubber looking circles would move in circles, causing the vehicles to move forward.

There were a bunch of Groots. Groot tried to talk to them but they wouldn't respond back.

Whenever a person walked past us, they would stare at Rocket and Groot and Rocket would say, "what the hell are you looking at?!" And the people would run away. Weird.

People were weird. They didn't wear enough cloths, but Quil didn't care. They were also weird because they had earrings on their mouth or nose.

"Where are we?" Drax asked.

"In New York. It's so awesome!" Quil responded.

I looked at a tall building that looked expensive and it said, "Stark" i read.

"Stark?" Quil asked. I pointed at the tall building, "Howard Stark!" Quil grabbed Gamora's hand and ran.

"Should we follow them?" I asked.

"I am Groot" Groot responded. We all nodded and followed them.

We reached Gamora and Quil but then there were black and white vehicles with blue and red lights ontop of them. Next to the vehicles it said 'polices'.

"Put your hands in the air!" One of them yelled while pointing a little gun at us.

Rocket took out his huge gun and pointed at them but Quil didn't see. "Put your gun down or we will sh-" the cop didn't finish because a helicopter landed near us.

The helicopter opened and there was a man with a black eye patch, a blank suit, and a black jacket.

"Put your guns down cops." The man said. The police people did what he told them and left.

"Who are you?" Gamora asked

"Nick Fury" the man responded.
______________________________________________________________________________i hope this is long enough for you guys. Thanks for reading! No riddle/question of the day today.

Thanks for reading! Comment! Vote! and Follow!

Smooches!