Chapter 4

Jade's POV

We were in a helicarrier called 'shield helicarrier'. We kept walking through hallways until red flashing lights appeared.

"What's going on?" Gamora asked.

"Something bad." Black Widow responded.

"But not something very bad. Just a teeny little problem" Hawkeye said.

A guy with a big forehead, brown hair, and a nice suit came in running toward the avengers. "What's the problem Phil?" Captain America asked.

"The stone is gone" Phil responded.

"What?!" All of us said. The avengers ran and we followed them.

We walked in a strange room that was filled with other collection, it kinda looked like the Collector's lair, only cleaner. "I take it back. It's something really bad" Hawkeye said.

(Time Jump)

We were in a room, that looked more like a living room. "Do you know what the stone does?" Quil asked.

"Well, it steals, controls, manipulates, and alter souls, living or dead. It also has the ability to steal the power and abilities of others" Hulk said.

"I am Groot?" Groot asked, and I looked at Rocket.

"What do you think idiot? Yes it's dangerous!!" Rocket said angrily at Groot.

"Who would want to use the stone?" Drax asked.

"Well, probably Loki, but Thor said he's dead, so.." Iron Man said.

"Then who?" Thor asked. We kept thinking and thinking but Rocket coughed.

"Why don't we look at the security footage?" Rocket said angrily. We looked at the security footage and nothing happened until we saw a black hole. A man came out of the black hole. The man had fire on his head and hands. He took out an orb behind him and put the stone in the orb and went back inside the black hole.

"Dormammu!" The avengers said.

"Who's Dormammu?" Gamora asked.

"A ruler of an alternate dimension, and a foe of Doctor Strange" Thor responded.

"What do you think he's going to use the stone for?" Quil asked.

"Something very bad" Black widow responded.

"Then what do we do?" Quil asked.

"We go to Strange" Captain said.

==============================================================================

Sorry for the shortness, but at least i updated, right?

Q.O.T.D: What do you want for Christmas?\

Thanks for reading!! Comment! Vote! and Follow!!

Smooches!!