chapter 19

Jade's POV

Two days passed already, and we already had enough information to stop Dormammu.

Anyway, Right now I was walking to the living room, when i spot Rocket. Rocket was sitting on the couch, all alone.

I walked towards him and heard him sobbing. I walked closer to him, "Rocket are you okay?"

He jumped and glared at me, "Why don't you just give me heart attack?" Rocket said with a sarcastic voice. When i was close enough to see him, I saw half a bottle of wine next to him.

"Sorry." I sat next to him.

"Jade?" He asked with a sad tone, "I'm sorry for everything I've done." I looked at him with a confused face.

"For what?" I asked and put my hand on his shoulder.

"For being jealous and hurting the person you love." Rocket responded and wiped his tears.

"Rocket I don't love Hawkeye. I love you." I said with a slight and sad smile.

"Sure." He said with a sarcastic voice,  "If you really loved me, then you wouldn't have fallen with Hawkeye." He said angrily.

"I'm sorry Rocket. Please forgive me. I don't know why i kissed Hawkeye. It was a dumb choice to make." I said while i stood up.

"A stupid choice" Rocket said angrily, each time he talked, his voice got louder, "You know what, just take the stupid sorry and go to hell" Rocket stomped off while cursing under his breath.

"Oh my god." I sat down angrily and sat down on the couch.

"I could go talk to him if you'd like." I jumped and looked at the person who talked and it was Black Widow.

"You heard?" I asked with an embarrassed smile.

"Yes." She responded with a monotone voice, "Do you want me to talk to him?" I nodded and she left.

I hope she does convince him.
___________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the late chapter and I'm sorry for the shortness. I'm just too busy with school, homework, drama, and fights.

But thank you for reading! Comment! Vote! and follow!

Smooches!!