chapter 3

Jade's POV

"Why did you call us?" Quil asked.

"I heard you saved a whole planet. I thought maybe you and the avengers ca-"

"The who?!" Rocket asked interrupting Nick Fury.

"The avengers" Nick Fury responded, "like i was saying. I thought maybe you and the-"

"Who are they?" Rocket asked.

"You'll soon find out." Nick responded, "anyways, i thought maybe you and the avengers can work together-"

"Why?" I looked at Rocket and he was smirking.

"I am getting to that part. You and the avengers can work together so-" Nick Fury said but got interrupted by, well, rocket.

"But I'm asking why?" Rocket said.

"Can you shut up your pet?" Nick Fury said calmly.

"What!?" Rocket took out his gun and aimed it at Nick. When he did that, all the people on the ship, took out there gun.

"Put your weapon down Rocket" i said. Rocket put his gun away and everybody did the same.

"Like i was saying. Would you guys like to get to know the avengers?" We all nodded.

(Time jump)

We were on a helicopter, and landed on the expensive building. Stark.

"Is this where Howard Stark is?" Quil asked.

"Howard Stark already died." Nick Fury.

"Then why is it called Stark?" Quil asked.

"Because this building belongs to the son of Howard Stark." Nick responded. Quil had an 'i-can't-believe-it' face'.

We walked inside the building and a woman with blonde hair walked up to Nick and shook his hand, "Good Afternoon Nick Fury" The woman said and then looked at us, "Who are they? Does Tony owe them money?"

"Tony doesn't owe them money, these are the guardians of the galaxy" Nick responded.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, i've heard about you guys" The woman said and shook each of our hands, "My name is Pepper Potts"

"I'm Quil, but you might know me by s-" Quil began.

"Starlord" Pepper said. Quil looked at us and mouthed 'I like her'. "You guys must be looking for Tony right?"

"Tony?" We all asked and looked at Nick.

"He's the son of Howard Stark" Nick responded, "are the avengers all here?" Nick asked Pepper.

"Yeah. They're waiting for you and the Guardians of the Galaxy" Pepper responded.

"Good" Nick said with a monotone voice, "Follow me" We followed Nick to a very neat but beautiful living room.

We saw a man with a red and yellow armor that was covering his whole body and face and had a blue blinking light on his chest.

Then there was a guy with a blue suit that had a little bit of white and red, and he had a star on his chest.

There was another man there, he had a black suit with a little bit of purple. He was carrying a bow and behind him there was a bunch of arrows.

There was a woman with curly short red hair. She had a black suit and a black utility built.

Then there was another man with long hair, and he was wearing asgardian clothes. He probable might be an asgardian.

And finally there was a man with normal clothes, unlike the rest of them.

Were these the avengers? I don't think so.

Nick coughed and everybody looked at him, "avengers" I stand corrected, "These are the Guradians of the Galaxy"

"Were the avengers" The guy with the blue suit said, "My name is Captain America"

"Oh I know you, but you disapeared. Are you the son of Captain America?" Quil asked.

"No, I'm the Captain America" Captain America said.

"Can you guys stop talking and just present yourself!?" Rocket yelled.

Captain America nodded and looked at the guy with the armor, "My name is Tony. Tony Stark" The guy with the red suit said and the armor on his face, lifted up and his face was shown.

"hawkeye" the archer said.

"Black Widow" the girl said.

"Thor" The asgarian said.

"hulk" the guy that was wearing normal clothes said.

"Well we are-" I began.

"we know who you guys are, where you came from, and your criminal records" Black Widow said. It's rude to interupt. and Is she a stalker or what?

"Would you guys want anything to drink?" Pepper asked while entering the living room.

"No thanks" We all said and everybody left.

"Why did you w ant us here?" I asked.

"well.. have you guys heard of the Infinity Stones?" Hulk asked.

"yeah. We saved a world from a badguy using it." Quil responded.

"Where is the stone now?" Thor asked.

"In Xandar" Drax replied.

"We wanted to give you guys a stone we found" Iron man said.

"Can we see it?" We asked.

"It's on the shield's helicarrier. Tonight we'll give it to you." Captain America said.
______________________________________________________________________
There's chapter 3! Long? Short?

Thanks for reading! Comment! Vote! and Follow!

Smooches!