chapter 27

Rocket's POV

Look Jade. I'm an idiot. I'm sorry for being jealous and overreacting. Can you please forgive me and can we get back together?

No. Not like that. How about?

Jade please forgive me for everything I've done to you. Can we get back together?

Yes?

No.

Why is it so difficult to say sorry?

I walked around the hallways. Thinking what i should say. Thinking if i should tell her the first one or the second one.

"Whatever i tell her. Hopefully she forgives me." I walked to the living room and saw Jade.

I looked at her. I can't believe a beautiful woman like her, would fall in love with a monster.

"Jade?" I whispered. She looked back at me and just by looking at her eyes, i knew what she was feeling. Sadness.

"Yes?" She asked while looking at me.

"I just need to tell you something."

"What do you have to tell me?" She asked, smiling slightly.

"I-"

"GUYS!" I quickly turned around and saw Quil.

"And look who interrupts us." I glared at Quil, "the asshole"

"Shut up Rocket." He said angrily, "We got trouble."

"Can it wait? I'm kind of bus-"

"Okay Starlord. We're going." I looked at Jade and she walked past me and Starlord.

I frowned and glared at Rocket. "Thank you Starlord" hope you noticed the sarcasm.

I followed Starlord and cursed under my breath. We walked to a room and i saw all the avengers and my friends surrounding a table.

I climbed up to Groot's shoulder and looked at what they were talking about.

I saw a five digital videos. One digital video had a man with a metal helmet with a metal suit. He lifted his hands in the air and the ground was shaking, like an earthquake.

"His name is Avalanche. He can create an earthquake whenever he wants." Captain America explained.

I looked at the next digital video and there was this big fat man, and let me just tell ya, i don't EVER want to meet him in person. Do you think i want to get squashed by THAT guy? He ran up to a person that had a blue and yellow suit, with an X on both his shoulder, and let's just say, that man became a pancake.

"This guy is The Blob. Let's just say, you don't want to be squashed by him." Hawkeye said, looking at all of us.

The next digital video showed a man that was jumping like a frog, and he IS a frog. How do i know? Well, a couple of seconds ago he took out his tongue and the tongue stretched out to a fly, and.. uh.. i can't say it.. he ate the fly.

"Toad. He's like, well, a toad." Correction. A toad not a frog.

Black widow pointed at a digital video, showing a woman. I don't kno what is wrong with her, she looks nice. "What's wrong with her?" I asked, looking at black widow.

"Keep watching" she said without looking back. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the digital.

The women's eyes glowed red and some kind of every came out of her hands striking a citizen, causing him to fly away. Wow.

"Her name is Scarlet Witch." Iron man said and we nodded, except the avengers.

Finally. The last digital video showed a man with white hair, and he must be the fastest man alive because he ran away from the avengers.

"Quicksilver. Brother of Scarlet Witch." Hulk said and I looked at them.

"Why are you showing us this?"

"They're planning to attack us in a couple of minutes." Black widow responded with a monotone voice.

"Oh really. How do you know this?" I responded a little bit to harshly, what am i saying? Not a little. A lot.

"You don't know s.h.i.e.l.d." black widow responded while walking out.

"Yes i do." I crossed my arms, "They're a bunch of low life people who can't mind their own business. Stalking much"

She walked back to me, and just by looking at her face, i knew she was angry. "Tell your pet to shut up." She responded in a monotone voice, even though she was angry.

I glared at her and smirked "Scared that you'll lose by a raccoon." I hate calling myself a raccoon, but i can't show everybody that I'm weak.

"No I'm not. I just don't want to hurt an animal." She glared at me and i felt my blood boiling.

"That's it!" I quickly took out my gun and aimed it at her, but jade got in front of me.

"Can we just move on already?" She asked glaring at Black widow and i.

What's going on with her? She would never glare at me or anybody else.

Black widow nodded, "We should all get ready."
______________________________________________________________________
So so so so sorry for the super-hecka-i-mean-hella late update!

I promise, I mean, I cross my heart that I'll update in two days. I'm just so busy with school. Ssssooooo much homework. You know what i mean? Nobody? Okay.

But thanks for reading! Comment! Vote! and Follow!

Smooches!

P.S. thanks for my followers who are reading my books! Thank you so much!