chapter 33

Jade's POV

Feeling Dormammu's blade inside of me felt terrible and painful. What felt like forever was only seconds. Something really warm was trailing down my back, It was making my shirt damp. Losing a lot of blood made me weak. I fell onto my knees and stared at Dormammu's eyes, not wanting to look away.

"J-Jade?" I hear Rocket softly whisper at me. I slowly looked at him and forced myself to smile at him. He looked sad. He should be happy. He's okay.

"I love you Rocket..." I whispered and turned back to Dormammu, glaring at him.

He smirked at me, pulling his sword out very slowly causing me to grunt. I closed my eyes tightly, clenching my teeth  together. Dormammu kept doing this to me until I felt the pain go away but I still felt the sword inside of me.

Looking up at him, I saw him being attacked by Rocket and the others. My vision slowly started to get blurry, I hardly could see my friends and the Avengers. I felt my eyes started to get heavy. I felt like closing them but I knew I shouldn't, I can't resist it though. In a few seconds I was surrounded by darkness...

Rocket's POV

After a couple of minutes of fighting him, no damage was done. I growled at Dormammu. "Do you guys need help?" I looked behind me and witch dude there.

"Yes we do Doctor Strange." Cap answered and witch guy started talking in a very strange way. Dormammu started yelling at Doctor Strange. I looked back at Dormammu and he was being sucked into a dark portal. The portal quickly closed after Dormammu has disappeared in the portal.

Everybody cheered for victory, but I didn't. I slowly walked up to Jade, feeling my heart being broken into million pieces. I focused on her and her only, not minding the noise. I just want to be with her. Tears slowly rolled down and I sniffed. I heard the noise slowly fading away, feeling people staring at me.

I turned to them angrily. "Don't just stand there like fools!" I growled at them. "Help her now!" They all nodded and the hulk carefully carried her.

(Time Jump)

We were back at Stark's tower and I sat down, tapping my foot to the floor impatiently. Jade was taken to another room with some doctors.

After a couple of minutes, Stark came in with a disappointed look, then looked at the ground, "I'm sorry Rocket."

I stared at him confused, not wanting to think that way. "What do you mean?" I asked, holding back tears.

"She's... um... she's dead Rocket." He whispered.

Those words went through my heart like a bullet. "No she's not. You're lying."

Tears slowly ran down my cheeks. I got up and walked past him, quickly walking into the room. I saw Jade just laying down on a table, her eyes were closed, like she was sleeping. I slowly walked towards her and climbed up onto the table, sitting next to her. I slightly smiled at her, softly moving her hair away from her cheek. "Jade.... Why did you have to do that?" I whispered softly at her while stroking her cheek softly. Her skin was cold, "I wish you told me why..."

The End

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for taking a long time for updating but there's the end....  hope you guys liked it!! Oh and thanks to everybody who read Guardians of the Galaxy and this book Under the Stars. I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!

SEE YOU NEXT TO TIME!!!! \(^-^\)