Chapter 32

Jade's POV

I quickly get up and ran to my room, grabbing my eskrima sticks. I arrive back to the living room and I couldn't help myself to look out the window. I slowly walked towards it and see everybody running around, people crying, children left behind, and people shoving each other. Why do people like Ronan and Dormammu do this?

I walk away from the window and saw The Avengers and my friends walking away from the living room. I follow them and The Avengers got in their transportation and the rest of us got in the Milano.

I take my seat, feeling bad for the people who are in the middle of this chaos. Groot walks past me, then Starlord, Gamora, Drax, and finally Rocket. Rocket looks up at me and smiles, "Take care." He whispers and nods.

"I will." I whispered back and slightly smiled at him.

He nodded and he took his seat. We all buckled up and Rocket turns on the Milano. The Milano slowly goes up and sooner or later we're above ground. I looked around and see The Avengers transportation pass us.

"I am Groot" Groot said while looking at Starlord.

"Good question Groot. How are we going to do this?" Rocket asked.

"Just follow me," we hear Captain America's voice and nodded. We followed their jet and they landed in front of the hovercraft. The Avengers jumped off their jet and the jet went flying to Stark's tower by itself.

We looked at Starlord and he sighed, "The Milano still can't fly by itself, so-" He started but Drax stood up and looked at us.

"I'll take the Milano to Stark's tower. I'll be back." He slightly smiled and we nodded, "I wish you the best of luck, my friends." We all nodded and we jumped off the Milano, watching Drax leave.

We looked at The Avengers and Hawkeye quickly put an explosive arrow on the wall. We all covered each other until the arrow went off and made a huge hole on the wall. We ran through the hole, seeing red lights go on and off. I looked at Starlord and he aimed his gun at me.

"Starlo-" I said terrified and closed my eyes, expecting the hit. I hear somebody falling on the ground, getting electrocuted. I opened my eyes and looked behind me, seeing a passed out Scarlet Witch. I sighed, feeling my heart slowing down from being scared.

"Sorry for scaring you like that." Starlord said with a smile, and I smiled back while shrugging.

We kept walking until we hear footsteps coming from in front. When we stopped and we no longer heard the footsteps. "Guess that was just our footsteps." Hawkeye whispered while looking around.

"You guess wrong." We hear an unknown voice, and there we see the one and only Blob. He smirks and Bruce looks at us, a bit scared. I looked at him, a bit worried until Iron Man punched him.

"What was that for, Iron Man?" I growled at Iron Man while walking towards him, but Hawkeye put his arm in front me.

"I would stay away from Bruce right now." Hawkeye said while making me back away. I sighed while I walked towards Rocket. Rocket looked up at me. Just by looking at his eyes, I knew he was worried. So am I, but if you let that control you, then things might end up badly.

I looked his Bruce and Bruce was growling, holding his head tightly, slowly he got bigger and more muscular, making his clothes rip and he then slowly turned from peach skin to green skin. I looked at him scared and backed away. He looked at Captain America and growled.

"Hulk smash" Captain America said while pointing at Blob. So this is Hulk. Didn't think he would be that scary. Hulk smirked and ran up to the Blob. Captain America looked at us and ran past the Hulk and the Blob.