Chapter 5

Jade's POV

We were on a helicopter, and it was so boring. Phil was flying the helicopter and I was sitting down next to Tony and Rocket. "Um.. Phil?" I asked.

"Yes" He responded.

"Do you have a paper and a pencil?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why?" He asked.

"I'm bored" I responded. He grabbed a paper and a pencil while focusing in front of him. I grabbed the piece of paper and thought what I can do. Draw? No. How 'bout make a song.

Where can I get inspiration? I looked around and the first thing I laid my eyes on was Rocket. He looked tired, and he did stay up last night, sooo...

You know you look so tired.

You're gonna stay up late tonight.

What should be next? I looked around, but nothing gave me inspiration. I looked outside and there was clouds, sun, bird, air, and what else can be on the sky? Stars!!

Under the Stars.

Under the Stars.

I'm gonna set my sights.

I'm gonna set your soul alight.

Under the Stars.

Under the Stars.

I thought and thought until i felt that we landed. I put the paper on my pocket so i can get back to it later. "We're here" I heard Phil say. We got out of the helicopter and I looked around. I didn't see a lair, a house, uinless he lived in a sewer, then weird.

"Where is his lair?" Drax asked. 

"Right here" Hulk said and pointed to nothing.

"You're blind" Rocket said while crossing his arms.

"Touch here" Hulk said and we walked and touched the nothingness, but there was something.

"if there is something, then why can't we see it?" Gamora asked.

"Magic" Hawkeye responded. Hulk walked in front of us and knocked. A door appeared and it opened. "See. Magic"

We walked inside and I looked around. There were statues, pots, and rings, all of the things were caged up. The walls were a dark-ish blue. There were dark red curtains. We kept walking and saw a throne with a man sitting. The man had a black hair, he had a beard, green-ish eyes, and he was wearing a weir kind of clothes and cape.

"Hello Avengers" The man said, "Who are they?"

"The guardians of the galaxy. You must've heard about us." Quil said.

"no" the man said, "but welcome to my home" The man said kindly, "My name is Doctor Strange" The man said. Doctor Strange looked at the avengers face and knew there was something wrong, "What happened?"

"Dormammu took an infinity stone" Captain America responded.

"Dormammu?" Strange said with a worried voice.

"Did you not hear?" Rocket asked with an anger tone, "Why are humans going deaf?"

Strange looked at Rocket, and continued, "That's impossible. He was locked away in his own dimension."

"Well, it looks possible to me" Drax said.

"What can we do?" Quil asked.

"We can look for Dormammu with the help of strange" iron man responded.

"About that. I can not help" Strange said, "i need to take care of another foe i have. So I'm so sorry."

"What?! Look idiot. This planet is at ri-" Rocket began, but Quil interrupted.

"We understand Strange" We said our good bye's to Strange and left the house.

"We should go back to my tower" iron man said. We all got on the helicopter and took out seats. Back to the boring helicopter. I took out my piece of paper. Inspiration. Inspiration.

I looked down and street lights.

So let the street lights shine the way.

What rhymes with way? "What's that? A poem?" Rocket said while reading the paper.

"It's actually a song, but I'm not good at it." I responded.

"So far so good, and if you're thinking of something that rhymes with way, choose day." Rocket said. I smiled at him.

To the breaking of the day.

In the you'll decay a little.

I looked at Rocket and got some inspiration.

We've let a lifetime cone inside.

Staring straight into the sun.

Like the barrel of a gun.

Under the stars.

Under the stars.

I looked at the song and read it in mind over and over again, until i felt tired. I layed on somebody shoulder, and fell asleep.
_________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the late update. But I'll probably update more often because winter vacation has started. So.....

Q.O.T.D. : Which shoulder do you think Jade slept on?

Smooches!