Chapter 1

A/N hey guys! This is my first fan fiction that I've actually posted on Wattpad! so no hate please! Sorry if the font is hard to read, or if Wattpad changes it, idk.  oh and sorry for this chapter being so boring! I swear by the third chapter, it gets more intesting!

oh and there also is a little bit of Big Time Rush in there!

so yea. enjoy! <3

~INTRO~

Sometimes you think that everything is going to work out for the best and you will get what you want, but other times, everything just slips away and your life changes. You may lose everything close to you, but sometimes you just have to believe.

~CHAPTER 1~

          I learned one day that sometimes everything you have will disappear and you will be forced to change your daily routine, change who you text everyday and you may spend your nights crying yourself to sleep. I learned that even if you lose the things closest to you, if you believe, life goes on.

        I put down my pen; I had finally finished that English paper I had to write. It was the day before summer and I couldn’t wait anymore. I had the rest of the night to text and fangirl. Oh yeah, would you like me to introduce myself?

        My name is Stephanie Grey. I am a fifteen year old fangirl. My life consists of; Cody Simpson, Big Time Rush, Twitter, friends, school, Instagram and family. I mean what else do you need? School is not my favorite thing in the world; let’s just say homework and I do not get along.

        I spent so much time on the computer I lost track of time. I had to be up and ready for the last day of school tomorrow. I was ready for the year to be over. Only because I was beyond excited for my summer, it had concerts lined up and hopefully a meet and greet with Cody Simpson!

        I looked at the clock and it was almost 3 am; I normally go to bed around 2 am, and get up around 6:30 am. I couldn’t wait for summer, staying up late every night and waking up at 2:30 in the afternoon every single day. I closed my laptop and plugged in my phone so I could go to bed. 

‘girl pick up your phone, cuz I just wanna hear you say hello, hello, hello, can you hear me love you through the phone-‘

        I reached over and turned off my alarm, it was the last day of school and I could not be happier. I got out of bed, slowly. The whole staying up late thing, finally hits you some mornings. I got dressed and texted my best friend, Cori.

To: Corinne<3

R u ready for school yet?

From: Corinne<3

Omy to your house. 2.

        Cori had been my best friend since we were in sixth grade. I met her at one of our brother’s hockey team parties! She was so shy and now, I’ve created a monster. We did everything together, she was sort of my concert buddy!

        Cori and I had lockers right next to each other in school, I don’t know how we got to be so lucky. My locker was full of pictures; it had pictures of me and my boyfriend (Cody Simpson…duh.) from when I met him the first time, it had pictures of Cori and I and pictures of Cori, our friends, Hanna and Haley (who yes are twins.) and I.

        “Steph, Steph…!” Cori was snapping her fingers in my face, trying to snap me out of my daze.

        “What! I wasn’t zoning out, I promise!” Cori flashed her ‘ya right’ face; I get that face a lot.

        “I asked if you for sure have the tickets to the concert.”

        “Cori, the concert isn’t until July. Chill.” I said before shutting my locker before heading off to class, which I happened to have very class with Cori, Haley and Hanna! :D

A/N I hoped you liked this chapter! I well try to update sometime soon, if anyone reads this! haha. The next chapter is more intersting I swear! Sorry its so short! Wattpad makes it so much shorter than Mircosoft Word -_- 

Well, Thanks for reading! I hope you have a good day <3 xoxo!               -imustbeinheaven