Chapter 26

~CHAPTER 26~

*Steph’s P.O.V*

Well Cody left on his world tour about three weeks ago. I was at the studio everyday with Billy filming and such. Billy and I became close friends but never had feelings for each other, hello awkward.

Billy and Alli talked every single day and they were too cute. Alli and I talked almost everyday but not as much as we used too. Since the Simpson’s were gone I was living with Billy in his huge house. It had at least 5 bedrooms and a personal maid or two, ok three.

Cody and I didn’t talk very much at all. I missed him and it was pretty much the same thing that happened a month ago. Short one-word responses and no skyping like he promised, but he tweeted every single day. I was getting worried.

“Steph, Steph, Earth to Steph.” Billy was snapping his fingers in my face. I snapped out of my thinking.

“Oh right we are practicing our dance moves.” I said. “From the top, 5,6,7,8-“

--------CODY’S P.O.V----------

“Cody I’m sorry, but we need this partnership.” Matt said to me.

“Who the hell came up with the terms? THAT’S NOT HOW THEY SHOULD AGREE TO THIS.” I shouted at Matt.

“Cody come on, just until we are back to LA.” My dad tried to convince me.

“HELL NO. I can’t, that’s horrible. She’s horrible.”

“LISTEN HERE CODY. If you don’t date Mrs. Whitehorse’s daughter then you and your family could be out of a lot of money.”

“I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. DID SOMEONE FORGET TO MENTION THAT.”

“Emma said you guys broke up?” My dad asked.

“YOU BELIEVED HER? SHE’S ALWAYS LIED TO ME AND STALKED ME AND IS OBVIOUSLY DOING THIS TO HURT STEPH. And to just push Steph into Billy or Logan’s arms.”

“Cody, I’ll give you the night to think about it.” Matt said and walked out the door.

“Dad, I can’t hurt Steph like that, I care too much about her.” I said.

“Son I know, I thought you two broke up that’s why I agreed, there’s no backing out.”

“Does it have to be a real relationship?”

“Emma has to think it’s real. You don’t have to have feelings for her at all.”

“Let me talk to Steph.” He nodded and I pulled out my phone.

To: MyAngel<3

I need to talk to you.

From: MyAngel<3

What’s up.

To: MyAngel<3

Matt wants me to date Emma Whitehorse. He says she has to believe it’s real and I can just pretend. Until we get back to LA.

From: MyAngel<3

Um say no?

To: MyAngel<3

It will cost my family and I a lot of money. I could loose my job.

From: MyAngel<3

Looks like you have a tuff choice then.

Did she really just say that? She wants me to choose between her and music, or her and fake dating Emma? I didn’t want to give up either or music.

A/N: two updates in one night, yeah i rock :D 5 chapters left :o