Chapter 4

A/N this is gonna be the last part I update until I get some more readers, so if you can, share this wherever you can(only if you like the story of course...) yea so...

Enjoy<3

~CHAPTER 4 ~

It was almost midnight, but Cori, Haley and Hanna were all jacked up on pop and candy. I figured I might as well tell them what happened today, since I wouldn’t be able to explain the upgrade in seats tomorrow at the concert.

“hey guys, will you please stop screaming so I can tell you why I didn’t hang out with out today?”

they all stopped screaming the lyrics to the music they were listening to.

“Speak. Now.” Cori said, strongly. For the record she got that from me. That’s my thing.

“Ok so today I was in sweet factory, right?” they nodded and waited in anticipation. “there was this REALLY hot guy blocking my candy so the awkward person I am I avoided my candy until I thought he left.”

“OMG YOU MET A HOT GUY. HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON CODY.” Haley screamed at me. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“no, but yes. I DIDN’T CHEAT. Anyways I went to pay for everything and I ran into him and I didn’t recognize who it was but it was Kendall Schmidt!” their mouths dropped open before Cori screamed.

“YOU HUNG OUT WITH KENDALL SCHMIDT FOR TWO FRICKEN HOURS WITHOUT US? WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS. YOU BETTER HAVE GOTTEN HIS NUMBER OR IM GONNA KICK YOUR-“

“STOP screaming, my god. Let me finish the damn story ok. So we walked around the mall and I found out we have so much in common. Like a lot.”

“wait, isn’t having a lot in common good?” Hanna asked. Why do they interrupt me every sentence?

“yes, but not when its almost everything.”

“Name everything right now and why it’s so bad.” Cori demanded.

“well, we both have the same favorite candies, and we both eat them in the same order. We both love the Vans store. We have the same pair of shoes, but I did that on purpose. We each have two older brothers.” I finished explaining what I thought was a lot.

“Steph, that’s not A LOT. That’s a few things. A lot would be you had the same interests in a guy, as he did in a girl. For example, if he prefers brunettes and you prefer brunette guys, even though you don’t but if he prefers girls with dark eyes, and you prefers guys with dark eyes, Even though you don’t. but still. Its not that bad.”

Wait, my friends were trying to set me up with a 22 year old kid. He’s not even a kid, he’s an adult. Its illegal. I’m not comfortable with that.

“Guys, its also because he’s 22 and I’m 15. that’s a 7 year difference, and I’m not ok with that right now. I’m good with being close friends with him and the guys. I think I’d rather have them as best friends.”

“So now, you’re replacing us?” Haley said sarcastically.

“Hell no, what idiot would take you in after I left you?” I said laughing. “Now go to bed. I call showering first, cuz it’s my house but I’ll be up at 10.”

We said our goodnights but I checked my phone one last time before bed. The guys kinda blew up my phone with the ‘I WANNA BE YOUR BEST FRIEND.’, ‘NO DON’T LISTEN TO HIM, I WANNA BE YOUR BEST FRIEND.’ So I just did a group message to reply.

To: Logiebear(:, Jamez, Carlitos, Kendizzle

How bout we all be BFFLS? Lol. After we get to know each other a little better?