Chapter 16

A/N sorry it's taken me so long to update. kind of a sucky chapter but school and I are not getting along right now -_- i'll update sometime this week/weekend (:

~CHAPTER 16~

    *Steph’s P.O.V*

      you’d think after this long stressful day that I would be able to sleep because I was so exhausted, but nope here I was lying in bad at12:58amwide awake. The other guys were probably fast asleep right now, but I wasn’t sure. I had been texting Cody until he fell asleep almost an hour ago.

      I was so awake and so uncomfortable, I could not find a comfy sleeping position and of course I had the somewhat loud bunk that made noise every time you moved. I probably had been keeping all the guys awake. I turned over to notice my phone lighting up. great.

      From: LogieBear(:

      R u ok? You’ve been moving around every five seconds for more than an hour…

      To: LogieBear(:

      Can’t sleep. Can’t get comfortable. IM WIDE AWAKE.

      From: LogieBear(:

      Yea I am in the dark, im falling hard with an open heart (wide awake) but its late, how could I read the stars so wrrrooonnnnggggg?

      To: LogieBear(:

      Not what I meant, but made me laugh (:

      I tried to close my eyes and sleep but I looked and my curtain was open, wtf, I thought I closed that. I reached over to close it when someone grabbed my hand. I screamed into my pillow. Don’t even ask why I screamed into my pillow.

      “Steph, you’ll wake them up. my god.” It wasLogan.

      “Logan? Really?” I swear I saw him smirk but it was dark and he’s crazy.

      “Come here.” he said. I moved closer towards him, where he ended up picking me up and carrying me to the back room, setting me down on the couch. He laid down on the other part of the couch, since it was a sectional.

      “What are you doing?” I asked.

      “Laying down, so you can have someone to talk to until you feel tired.” I didn’t say anything. “Come on, I know you want to talk about something, you just started a new job, cody had to protect you from fans today.”

      “HEY, in my defense they were mean and they didn’t even know me.”

      “Fans do that, to any girl seen with celebs, they can’t stand when their romance dreams are being lived by a person who’s not them.”

      “That’s crazy. I mean I love you and the guys to death, but the fact that ‘fans’ would send death threats to me, is the reason I don’t want to be known as your best friend.”

      “Best friends is different than dating one of us?”

      “Logan, some would still want to hurt me, for no reason other than im living their dream daily.”

      “What’s wrong with a thousand girls being jealous of you? What’s wrong with being millions of girl’s idol?”

      “You don’t talk to girls much do you?” I said laughing and he shook his head.

      “Not like this. Steph eventually people will find out. You are going to be known in the public eye no matter what.”

      “can you just give me some time to settle in, I mean I still have to move in on the Simpson’s bus.”

      “yeah about that, the simpson’s love you and all they are just worried when you and Cody date, that ya know.”

      “EW LOGAN.” I threw a pillow at his face. “That’s nasty, what do I have to do, earn their trust? AND WE AREN’T EVEN DATING.”

      “yet.” He smirked. I let out a big yawn. He pulled out his phone and sent a quick message. He laid down and I laid my head on his chest, I was quite comfortable and I guess he was too.

      “Thanks for the talk Logie.”

      “No problem, now go to bed, long week ahead of us.” I nodded and he kissed my cheek. I fell asleep for what seemed like two hours but really was more like twelve. I woke up to Logan’s phone vibrating, Loganwoke up too. He opened it and it was a picture of us sleeping with the caption ‘wake up secret lovers, time to move.’

      I got up and checked my phone, I had the same message, I saved the picture though and made it my background, it was cute aha. I got in the shower and got dressed for the day(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69152311) I put my phone in my pocket, smiling. The picture gave me a weird feeling in my stomach. I can't like Logan. I just can't.