Chapter 13

sorry its been so long, ive had exams all week ): thank you for almost 300 reads<3

Sorry if it doesn't make sense or has some mistakes, i didn't proofread :o

Enjoy<3

~CHAPTER 13~

The guys woke my up early, well early for me, because apparently I had a lot of work to do. It. was around ten thirty in the morning and they were all up and ready to go for the day, I got in the shower and they made me breakfast. It was a good breakfast too, chocolate chip pancakes and bacon!!!!

“We have an hour before we have to get inside for sound check.” Kendallsaid, it was now around 11:15and I had to decide what to wear. I texted Alli and she rushed over pushing through the guys to come decide what I was to wear. She decided on this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67729679#fans. It looked really cute and I was excited.

We were walking backstage and I was so nervous. I didn’t have to do much as assistant production manager but I still had to follow the real guy around until I got the hang of it. The guys had to sound check so I was supposed to meet my boss for the next two months.

“Hi are you Stephanie?” an older man was asking me.

“Yes and you are?” I asked sticking my hand out.

“Tim. Your boss.” I shook his hand and probably looked a little creeped out. “don’t be so nervous or scared. I don’t bite. You actually won’t be doing much at your job.” He said while walking away. Was I supposed to follow? “Come along.” I guess I was.

“Um so all I do, is watch you, learn the ropes and yeah?” he shook his head no.

“You watch me set up before a show and then before BTR’S set because that will be your job.”

“Is it hard?” I asked getting worried.

“Oh no! you just tell other people how much time they have until show time and you tell other people where to put stuff. You can even go to the guys meets and greets. Yes that includes Cody’s too.” He looked back at me; he answered all of my questions.

“Ok so today I just watch right?” he nodded.

“You will be watching me for about a half hour then you can go to the guys fan sound check and answer questions with them.”

“NO! I don’t want to be known as their best friend yet. Too much fame.” He just nodded his head. He spent time showing me where everything went, he gave me diagrams to study to make easier. My job to be honest was quite fun and sorta easy.

I headed to Cody’s meet and greet since the guys’ was over. I figured I’d ride around with Tommy and maybe hang around with Alli. All though no one knows who am I yet. I’m ok with that; I don’t want the fame or money. I just want to spend the rest of my summer with my close friends and return to school in the fall.

I grabbed a scooter form behind Cody’s little back drop thingy, and headed up to the top of the hill where Tommy was looking for someone to ride with. Did every venue have a hill?

“Hey Tommy! Let’s ride.” His face lit up, I rode up the hill so fast. “ready to race?” he nodded and counted to three. We were off and once again the fans were cheering for him or crying over Cody.

“GO STEPH! WOOT WOOT!” I heard Alli scream, I smiled. I almost beat Tommy.

“Re-match?” he nodded and we rushed up the hill again. He counted to three and we were off again. We were neck and neck and I was scootering so fast.

“YEAH STEPH!” I looked over and saw Cody shouted it and was now making a funny face and a hang loose sign. I laughed and scootered faster beating Tommy by half a foot.

“Nice race little bro!” I said while hugging and high fiving Tommy. We walked over to the meet and greet where Tommy and I just kinda hung out until Alli called me over.

“What’s up Al?” I asked, fans gave me dagger looks like they were killing me on the inside.

“Will you go get my phone, and trade yours in for the music?” I nodded, and checked my pockets.

“Shoot! Alli, I must’ve left it on the bus. Sorry.”

“Wait, did you check your phone before you fell asleep?”

“yeah? I had no texts. Im gonna go sit by Jeff and Justin now.” She nodded and I walked through the girls. They all looked liked they hated me.

“Excuse me, who are you?” one fan asked me while I walked through. I saw Cody give me a worried look, but I answered nicely.

“I’m a production manager for Big Time Rush.” I said nicely.

“Why are you here?” asked another fan, she was ruder.

“I’m friends with Alli and Cody?” I said. “I was just scootering with Tommy.” She shot me an evil look when she thought Cody wasn’t looking.

“Well, I think you are not a nice person, I don’t like you.” She said. I could feel myself getting upset. Cody looked over again.

“You don’t even know me, you can’t judge me.” I said before I started to cry. I went to walk backstage when Cody followed me.

“Steph, Steph!” he was running after me but I just kept going. “Steph.” He caught me. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. “Steph you can’t let them get to you, please come back out there and stay close to me. There aren’t many fans left.” He said, while giving me a hug. I was trying not to cry.

He started walking, but he stopped, stepped in front of me and started wiping my tears away. I smiled. He started walking again and had his arm around my waist when we walked back out there. Those same fans gave me evil looks but Cody just pulled me closer to him. “She’s no you.” He whispered in my ear. I just looked up at him and smiled. He gave me one last hug, a long one at that before I walked away to go sit by Tommy watching Cody meet fan after fan.

He was so distant with the girls that were mean to me, I don’t think they could tell but I could. He had just protected me, did he really care that much?

--------------Cody’s P.O.V----------------------

I was meeting a fan and my phone buzzed, I answered it before the next fan walked up.

From: Alli

She didn’t answer her phone, she doesn’t know yet.