Chapter 11

~CHAPTER 11~

We were on our way back to my house, from the hospital. I planned on talking to Logan about this whole boyfriend thing, I don’t remember that. My phone vibrated knocking me out of my thoughts.

From: AlliSimpson<333

Your clothes are in a suitcase on your bed xxx.

“Here we are!” Logan said while turning into my driveway, I got out of the car.

“Uh, you’re coming. I can’t carry all of that.” My arm was in a cast from my wrist for about 6 weeks. He nodded and got out of the car.

“Nice house, it looks so small on the outside.” He said as I led him upstairs to my room.

“Everyone says that, then they come inside and are like wooaaahhh.”

“Want me to take your suitcase downstairs?” I nodded and went to grab my pillow and blanket. I texted Alli to see if she grabbed my phone chargers and she said yes. Hopefully I didn’t need my hair straightener and such.

“Ready to go Steph?” I didn’t even hear him come back upstairs. He’s a ninja.

“oh, wait I need to grab my batman hat and my cody’s girl hat.” I grabbed those two hats and realized I had Batman stuff I was supposed to give Logan the day of the concert, I also had some Spiderman stuff for Kendall.

“What’s this?” Logan asked him as I handed him the gift.

“You can open it when we get back to the bus, I got one for Kendall too.” I threw on my beanie because my hair was gross. I should really take a shower. “Logan how much time do we have?”

“Um like an hour why?” I went in the bathroom and turned on the water for a shower.

“I’m taking a shower, have fun playing on my laptop and phone!” I said while I went to put clean clothes on the bathroom floor. When I came out his back was facing me. 

“You could’ve turned around, I have clothes on.” I said.

“I figured that but I’m reading all the stuff on your walls.” I looked around my room. Half of it was all Cody Simpson and my Australian Flag and he was looking at the Big Time Rush wall. There was no paint showing, I had so many pictures and posters. Then at the top it had pictures cut out into letters, saying “Girl, I’ll be thinking about you worldwide.”

“Like what you see?” I asked him.

“I remember all of this.” He laughed, “I remember that photo shoot, I fell on my ass trying to do a flip off a wall.” He pointed at a bunch of different photos and told me the memories that came along with them.

“What’s that wall?” he pointed to my empty wall.

“Oh that’s going to be my concert wall. I’m going to put the group crowd shot and the tickets in a frame from each show with the date and where it was, then pictures from the concert.” He nodded, like in agreement. “Come on Logie, we are now late.” I grabbed his hand and started picking up stuff and we headed to the car.

“Put on some music Steph.” So I did, I turned on my favorite XM radio station, and of course Beauty and a Beat was playing, I started singing and dancing. Logan did too! We were having a blast!

“AHHHH I love this song!” I said while turning up the radio really loud. ‘Locked Out Of Heaven’ was playing and I was singing along to that one. Logan keep looking at me out of the corner of his eye, laughing.

“You’re crazy Stephanie Grey!” he said while laughing.

“AH, but you love me.” I said, while giving him a kiss on the cheek. He smirked and we pulled into where the buses were parked. The Simpson’s bus was dark, so I went and hung out on Logan and Kendall’s bus, where Carlos and James were too.

“HELLLOOOO SECOND BESTS!” I screamed walking in and giving everyone but James a hug.

“What about me?’ James asked giving me the puppy dog face.

“Ah yes, Mr. Third Best.!” I said and he gasped so I gave him a hug!

“Love you too Boo!” he said while laughing. I plopped myself down the couch.

“What are we doing?” I asked.

“Waiting for you guys, the Simpson’s went out to lunch and we are watching old interviews!” Carlos said. Logan plopped himself down on the couch next to me.

“OHHH do the one with Logan and Kendall on Fan La La I think.” Logan groaned and everyone laughed.

“I hate that interview.” Logan said.

“Well sucks to suck because I love it!” I said back to him. We started watching it and we were all laughing at it. Logan even joined in on the laughing. We were on our 10th interview when the Simpson’s came knocking on the door.

“I CALL SHOTGUN!” I screamed. Running out of the bus, tackling Cody.

“Well hello to you too.” He said while he was on the ground.

“Sorry, I wanted shotgun.” I said helping him up. “LOGAN YOU SIR ARE DRIVING.” I shouted at him. He had the biggest (and evilest) car so we could all fit in it. The boys came out and we all headed for the mall. Alli was forced to the back, but we all had a good time, singing and dancing like freaks to music. Except Logan of course, he was all for safe driving!

I realized when we were at the mall I completely forgot to ask Logan about the whole boyfriend thing. I’d have to ask him tonight. Tonight was my first night I was going to be on tour and I was staying on Logan and Kendall’s bus for the first few nights. Carlos and James were staying over too. They were going to teach me the set list and everything I needed to know before I started my actual job. Yes job, they are paying me!

“WE’RE HERE!” Alli screamed, man she was loud. We all piled out of the car.

“Now we all have different stores we want to go too so how are we going to do this?” I asked the group.

“BUDDY SYSTEM!” Carlos shouted.

“How do we do it so its far? Flip a coin? I mean there will be one group of three.” I said.

“I CALL STEPHANIE!” Alli shouted. “and Cody I guess.” She added and he smiled. Sweet. We split up into our groups and headed off, this was going to be fun.

A/N: yeah sorry about this horrible chapter, again kind of a filler. there are like three filler chapters before the book gets exciting again. im trying to edit that now tho. Sorry for the long wait and thank you for the 143 reads<333 love you all<3

until next time- imustbeinheaven xoxo