Chapter 21

A/N hellloooooo! early upload because im factimin with my dear friend and she was getting excited over the chapter so boom here it is.

~CHAPTER 21~

*STEPH’S P.O.V*

“I said hey L.A, it’s really really nice to meet ya, if its ok I think I’ll stay-“

“STEPHAN.” Carlos stopped me from singing. Rude. Yup, tour was over and we were back in LA and guess what, I live here now. The Simpson’s let me stay in their guest room until I get my money for my own apartment but it was fabulous.

Cody and I are officially dating now. He never even really asked me to be his girlfriend, just kind of called me that. Oh well. He has a busy schedule rehearsing for the Believe tour with Justin so we didn’t see each other much. Come to think of it, I really haven’t spoken to him in like a month.

The guys and I had gotten so much closer because while Cody was on tour I was staying in their house. Logan and I had gotten closer with each other than the rest of the boys. I felt like some days he had feelings for me but then I realized we were best friends and that couldn’t be possible, I mean, I didn’t feel that way did I?

The guys and I were out n about today because they are also leaving for their worldwide part of the tour. I was going to miss them so much, we’ve only been in LA for a total of 32 hours but hey this place was paradise. Soon enough the guys pulled up to the set of BTR. They were filming today and I was just there.

“Steph come dance with us.” James motioned me over, I stayed in my seat. Dancing and I were no longer in each other’s lives. Carlos came over and pulled me up with him though and soon enough we were dancing and having a good time.

“Steph I knew you missed it.” Kendall said.

“I don’t miss it, just having fun. That’s all.” I said and walked away pulling out my phone to text Cody.

To: Curdy<333

Hey long time no talk. Whats up?

From: Curdy<333

In the studio. See ya at home.

To:Curdy<333

At the guys tonight, sorry. Text me later.

I sighed and put my phone down. We had been dating for six months and lately that’s how all of our conversations ended. He never texted me later though. It seemed as though he was avoiding me.

“Stephanie Grey?” I looked up to see an older dark haired man looking down at me.

“Um yes?” He stuck out his hand and I just starred at it.

“You’re supposed to shake it.” I nodded and shoke his hand. “I’m Rob Falley.”

“Nice to meet you.” I said with a confused tone, hopefully he caught on.

“I saw you dance, and I thought you were pretty good.”

“Yeah I don’t dance for a career anymore. Never really works out in my favor.” I said while standing up to walk away.

“Not even if I offered you a spot on a new show I’m in charge of.” I looked up at him shocked. “Yes acting and dancing, probably main character.”

“No offense but did the guys put you up to this?” I asked pointing over to the boys. He shook his head no.

“Do we have a deal?” he asked.

“I’ll think about it and let you know tomorrow.” I said, he handed me his card and a script. “You carry a script around?”

“Kind of, yes. I was supposed to be going to auditions but I ended here in the wrong studio.” I nodded, thanked him and ran over to tell the guys. The guys all congratulated me and asked me if I was going to take the job. I shrugged and said I’d think about it. I went back to my seat and texted Alli.

To: AlliBallie<3

GUESS WHAT?!?!?

From: AlliBallie<3

What? You and cody talked?

To: AlliBallie<3

-_- no. BUT I GOT A TV SHOW OFFER

From: AlliBallie<3

ARE YOU GOING TO TELL EVERYONE ELSE THIS TONIGHT?

To: AlliBallie<3

YES!

The boys finished shooting early, right around dinner time, so I called up the Simpson’s and said to meet us at Chili’s. I was hoping the dinner wouldn’t be awkward or anything.

~LOGAN~

I hated seeing Steph upset. The guys and I agreed that Cody was not treating her very well at all. We were trying to figure out a way to make her happy because obviously Cody was not treating her like a priority. We started playing some of Steph’s favorite songs a.k.a #thatPOWER by will.i.am, she was really good at coming up with dances on the spot so she was always a blast.

I saw her pull out her mobile phone. “aye Steph what’s up?”

“Cody is being an ass.”

“What else is new?” I laughed, she gave me the evil eye.

“That’s not funny Logie. I care about him and he cares about me.”

“Really? Really? You believe that?” She nodded. “STEPH ARE YOU BLIND? He treats you like you’re a piece of trash and somehow you end up crying in the guys and I’s arms every night. You really want to be with that ass?” Her jaw dropped and I stormed off, I was sick of this.

A/N hehehehehe Logie bear is angry, what's going to happen :D