Chapter 3

Enjoy this looonnnggg chapter. It was about 6 pages on Microsoft. lol. I hope you like it, sorry if its boring /:

Enjoy<3

~CHAPTER 3~

“Are you Kendall Schmidt?” I asked the hot guy. He still looked at me with that smirk on his face. I just stood there like, ‘well?’

“At your service.” He bowed and smiled. I was quite confused about that but it made me start laughing.

“Why did you just do that?” I asked in between my laughs. 

“It didn’t sound as funny in my head. It sounded more cute in my head.” He said, started to join in on my laughter. 

“Well if you will excuse me, I have to buy my candy.” I curtsied, just to match his bowing. He burst out laughing at that one.

“I do too. Buy yours and we will talk a little after?” I smiled, he was pretty cute, but he was way too old for me, but I nodded in agreement. He smiled back and went up to buy his candy; I got in line behind him. Our orders came out to be the exact same price…weird. 

We walked out of the store and started walking around the mall. We were both silent but it wasn’t really an awkward silence, but I couldn’t stand silence.

“Which candy do you eat first?” I asked him, just to break the silence. He looked at me with confusion. “Which candy do you eat first? The lemonheads or the bananas?” 

“ohh, the Lemonheads, no questions asked.” My mouth dropped open. “What? Come on, you can’t say you eat the bananas first? That is just wrong!”

“No I eat the lemonheads first, its just weird to me.” He started to say something but my phone went off, full blast playing my ringtone, ‘Beauty and a Beat’ by Justin Bieber. He gave me that questioning look. I rolled my eyes and answered.

“YOLO.” That’s how I answer the phone. Always. 

“Steph? Where are you? We can’t find you anywhere.” Oh yeah, my friends. 

“um, I’m walking around. You guys just keep doing whatever you want. We will meet back at Claire’s in about two hours!”

“Alright but why?” 

“No reason, I’m just walking around.” Cori didn’t sound like she believed that but that’s ok. 

“Ok text me when you get to Claire’s. See ya soon.” I hung up the phone. Kendall didn’t look too happy. 

“So Kendall, where are the other guys? Oh and how have you not been spotted by any fans?”

He shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know maybe it’s my disguise.” 

“Kendall, you’re wearing a beanie and fake glasses.” 

“Yeah but you didn’t recognize me.” 

“I probably hit my head or something.”

“yeah yeah, so uh Justin Bieber ringtone?” he nudged my arm. I laughed.

“yeah what about it?” 

“Didn’t know you were a fan.” 

“I’m not. I only like maybe three or four of his songs. Cody Simpson and Big Time Rush are where it’s at. I spend my life fangirling over them and I’m talking to Kendall Schmidt a member of BTR and someone who is friends with Cody Simpson.” 

He started laughing, “haha wow didn’t know you felt that way about us.”

“For the record, I love Cody more. I’ve meet him before.”