Chapter 29

~CHAPTER 29~

* CODY’S P.O.V*

I clicked on E! News, I loved watching gossip shows, it’s all fake anyways. My show wasn’t on though; it was a red carpet premiere. I decided to watch anyway. Matt and Emma came back with drinks and popcorn.

“What are we watching?” Emma asked in her squeaky little voice.

“A premiere of some TV show.” I answered back.

“Hey look that’s Alli and Billy!” Matt said, I paused the TV and looked closer at them, Alli looked happy. Man I missed my sister.

“Now coming up for an interview it looks like Stephanie Grey and her date.” I heard the announcer say. Date? We only broke up like four hours ago.

“Ugh I hate her so much. She thinks she’s all that.” Emma said again, that got me fired up.

“SHE THINKS SHE’S ALL THAT? What about you? Miss I’m too perfect to work, to do anything other than whine and whine and use my mom’s money. I broke up with you for a reason before and I can’t believe I pretend dated you again. Get out of my hotel room.” Her mouth dropped. She stood up and walked away.

“You’ll miss me. I can ruin your life.” She said.

“You already have.” I said as I sat back down on the couch. “Don’t hate me Matt, everyone else already does.” He nodded and stood up.

“Ever wonder why?” His words rang through my head as I watched Steph’s interview.

“Stephanie, hi, we have some questions for you.” She nodded and smiled; man I missed her smile. “What was it like filming this TV show?”

“It was a lot of fun, the cast members and I got along great and I can’t wait to see if we get a second season.” She said smiling.

“We can’t either, now is this handsome young man your date tonight?”

She laughed, “I guess so.”  The camera pointed towards, Jake T. Austin? She went on a date with one of those guys?

“Now Steph, why did you break up with Cody Simpson?” I listened as tears threatened to pour down my face.

“Oh he decided his fame and money was more important then me.” 

“Really? That doesn’t sound like the Cody we all know and love.”

“Well then I guess I fell in love with the bad Cody.” She said walking away.

“No, No Steph you didn’t. I’m still here, please you brought out the good in me and you know it. Steph please.” I said to the TV with tears streaming down my cheeks.  

That’s why everyone hated me, now she was going to date Jake and here I was all alone. No one had any advice to give me. What the hell was I supposed to do? I know, I’ll text Alli.

To: Alli

I know why you hate me so much right now and I want to say im sorry to you but I don’t know how. I miss you a lot lil sis. Can we talk?

From: Alli

No. go talk to that brat of a girlfriend you have now.

To: Alli

I broke up with her. She said some mean things about Steph so I kicked her out, and probably ruined my image but it was worth it.

From: Alli

You made your choice a little too late bud. Billy & I are going to Australia next week and Steph has a date with Jake.

To: Alli

What am I supposed to do? Everyone hates me.

From: Alli

Believe in yourself bro.

I had to tell Steph everything and there was only one way I knew how to do that.

A/N: yeah I'm not good at writing drama ahaha, sorry again kind of a filler /: