Chapter 30

A/N: One chapter left until the epilouge. ahhhhh i am so proud of this book! My writing def improved towards the end but I love how i ended this book. Enjoy <3

~CHAPTER 30~

*Steph’s P.O.V*

“Ugh bye girl, I love you and I’ll miss you so much!” I said to Alli as she was about to board her plane. I had already said goodbye to Billy.

“I’ll miss you too. And I promise, we will not lose communication this time!” She winked as she ended towards the terminal. I turned and headed back towards my limo.

“Hey Ross, can you take me to Starbucks pleasseeeee!” I asked my driver, he nodded! Score! I texted Jake to have him meet me there.

To: Jake T. :)

Meet me at Starbucks in 20? We can start our date early lol.

From: Jake T. :)

See ya then :)

Alli had picked out my outfit this morning before I even woke up. She was more excited for this date then I was. She had me wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78207498. it looked fabulous on me I must say, and I loved the shirt she picked out.

 Jake and I have been talking every day for the last week. Ross pulled up to Starbucks and I got out, “See you later!” I shouted as I shut the door. There was usually no one in this Starbucks, and I was glad, I wanted some time to myself. I walked up to the counter and ordered my usual: a grande java chip frappuchino. Let me tell you, it was heaven to have a cold drink on these hot LA days.

I sat down at a table in the corner near a window and as soon as I sat down, Jake walked in.

“Hey!” he said while giving me a hug, I smiled. “you ordered without me?”

“I couldn’t wait!” I said laughing. He laughed too. “So what are we doing today?”

“Walking around downtown LA, shopping!!” he said.

“Sweet, shall we go or do you want a coffee?”

“Nah I’ll just steal some of yours.” He said grabbing my hand and walking out.

“Stephanie doesn’t share food.” I said seriously, he laughed. “I’m serious.” He eyes got big and then I continued walking. This was going to be fun.

We walked around downtown LA for a few hours, we took a ton of pictures and we were getting followed by the paps but ya know what, it was worth it. We were talking, laughing and having a good time.

“How about some lunch?” I asked, pointing to an Outback Steakhouse.

“Favorite restaurant, let’s go.” He pulled me into the restaurant. We enjoyed our steak and then we headed back to my place to watch some TV.

“I had a lot of fun today Jake!” I said as I sat down on the couch, setting the popcorn down.

“Me too, except those paps.” He groaned. I nodded and turned on E! News. “You actually watch this stuff?”

“I love to learn stuff about me that I didn’t know.” I said laughing.

“Reasonable.” We turned to face the TV. “hey look that’s us!”

“Already?” I turned up the volume.

“Jake T. Austin and Stephanie Grey were seen today, on a date.” I blushed. “The two were spotted in downtown LA, and my sources say that Jake never let go of Stephanie’s hand. After the premiere last week and this date today, I think Stephanie and Jake are the newest hottest couple around!”

“Two dates and we’re officially a couple!” I said sarcastically.

“I don’t even remember when I asked you to be my girlfriend.” We died laughing at that.

“In other news, Cody Simpson and Emma Whitehorse broke up yesterday.” My eyes got huge and I gasped, “Simpson apparently kicked her out of his hotel room after she said some unkind words about ex-girlfriend Stephanie Grey.”

“Oh shit, oh shit.”

“Calm down babe, calm down.”

“After that little incident, Simpson headed to the airport, my sources now tell me he’s in LA.” I heard a knock at the door. I turned off the TV and went to go answer it.

“hey Jake can you grab me a pop while you’re up.” he shouted back yes and I opened the door.

“Cody?!?!”